• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chip I think this should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Please take the censor dodging out smoth >_>

But yah if i had my wii this would be alot easyer to test new bomb stuff.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Sorry Fast. It just doesn't have the same effect. Watch:
"Kindly haul you butt back to whatever mode you came from..."

But I'll edit it for this threads sake if you insist.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
That would be what I set all my commands to except down-b and jump and move so I can take out my bomb, run up, do a flying leap, and slam it don there throat.

YES!!!!

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
there are ways i use his bombs one i throw striaght at them(if they block) hop forward, A which leads you catching the bombs at the same time, throw bombs down while they try and recover ( they'r under the edge) also throwing bombs in the air as they recover too. there are other ways aswell

oh and by the way you can just press A while your running towards your opponent so you hit the opponent and catching it( you can throw the caught bomb again)

same with hop one

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Zair does not grab a bomb out of the air. If you try to Zair a bomb you'll just catch it. You get around this by Air Dodging at your bomb and you will catch it that way and then Zair out of your Air Dodge.

Remember what I said, Fastyouwish937, when you update.

BCZ MIX

Bomb Throw Forward or JC Bomb Throw Forward (dashable)
=> (watch for shield bounce)
=> SH Air Dodge Bomb Catch
=> Spaced Zair
=> (repeatable)

This one is really given a fair amount of space. It's best to keep the Zair distanced and use this to poke and annoy your opponent into making mistakes. Mix up an uncatch Zair for some mind games. Good defensive option if you have a bomb in hand because you can dash out of shield and JCBT. Medium range is best.

BDN MIX

=> Dash iNair

This one you guys might find really useful granted you have control of your JCBT so then you can have some control of the bomb distance. You can throw in your start position, dash forward and JCBT, or dash back and reverse JCBT.

Also another good defensive option since you can dash out shield and JCBT. IMO it's best to FJ your iNair. Best at medium range.

You would be aiming to hit right after the bomb hit your opponent so your opponent won't have time to react after the bounce shield bounce. If your bomb connects than it'll be a 2-hit combo. There's a chance you will catch the bomb with the Nair to reuse.

If you do dashing JCBT really quick than you'll might end up catching the bomb when you perform the Dash iNair before it even gets to your opponent. Not a big deal if your opponent sees the bomb coming. Good chance of catching a bomb with the Nair if it bounce your opponent shield.

Mixing up the "BCZ" and "BDN" is a good mix cause they compliment each other.

BZDN MIX

SH Bomb Throw Forward
=> Air Dodge
=> Zair
=> Dash iNair

OR

SH Bomb Throw Forward
=> Zair (the game will register it as an air dodge)
=> Zair
=> Dash iNair

Decent pattern that creates 3 hit points. However you need some time to set this up and it's best to do this at mid-far range.

Also add...

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
The "i" just indicates that you need to execute the aerial ASAP after you leave the ground. Stands for "immediate" or "instant." So iNair means jump immediate Nair, iBair means jump immediate Bair, and so on.

UncleSam

Smash Master
BCZ MIX

=> (watch for shield bounce)
=> SH Air Dodge Bomb Catch
=> Spaced Zair
=> (repeatable)
I nair instead of air dodge to attack and catch the bomb at the same time

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
BDN MIX

=> Dash iNair

=> Zair
=> Dash iNair[/B]
It's in there. I forgot to mention that there's a chance you will catch the bomb. I'll add that in.

However, the idea with this pattern is to attack right after the bomb hits your opponent in case he/she shields. This way he/she won't be able to react and counter.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
^^ my favorite move that hasnt failed my yet is jump toward your opponent throw a bomb toward them while still DI'ing to them and the Fair for the kill. it's my best killing move now adays.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
idk if this has been mentioned yet but last night I was playing a friend online and we were at smashville. While he was DI to the ledge I jumped and threw my boomerang out at him but it missed. Then I pulled out a bomb.

when I threw it the timing was just right to where he made it to the lege with his invinci frames out and the boomerang right behind him. When bomb and 'rang collided it made a bomb spike. Since last night I've been doing a few online matches in trying to redo it. If you ask me it can be accomplished more than the actual sakuse bomb spike. I wasnt able to do it today even though I pressed the buttons to do so, but you know... lag and all.

i got the match recorded, i had to throw it cuz I wasnt sure how much time had elapsd and I wanted it to be recorded. If someone wants to see it, lets exchange Wii #'s and I'll send it to you if you can post it on oyutube or something and then on here.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
yep. like I said I got video proof. whats funny is that when I tried to Dair him on our 3rd stock I missed and when the match ended aparentl,y 2:30 had gone by, so I paniced for nothing. but hey at least I got the vid. So if someone can post it, I'll send it to them.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
One of my school friends 'mains' Toon Link and I pwned him so bad cos he kept trying to dair onto me in a hope that it might rack up some damage. LOL that is so easy to spotdodge and punish. I then used my TL to totally annihilate him! He's still a good friend of mine tho xD

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Jase, are you able to post vids on youtube. I recently aquired a SD card but unfrotunatly I wsterd $20 buying it cuz it's not compatable with my wii. If I can send it to you an you can post it, we can share this thing much faster instead of talking about it.

Santi

Smash Lord
You can be a pretty good distance on stage

I'll have a video in like 8 days ;)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
You can be a pretty good distance on stage

I'll have a video in like 8 days ;)
...I just remembered, you dont have WIFI. XD I was about to ask you if I could send you my match with the awsome bomberang spike. I'm sure you'd do me that favro if you could. gosh not being able to use WIFI must be a little horrible. But I will look foreward to seeing that in 8 days. :)

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Bomber i would but i dont have WIFI either i'am affraid (-^_^"-) tho im sure hyro,sasuke or iron would do it for ya they all nice guys

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber i would but i dont have WIFI either i'am affraid (-^_^"-) tho im sure hyro,sasuke or iron would do it for ya they all nice guys
that is true..... I do know Hyro cuz we do go to tournies together. I'll ask him. Hopefully it wont be too much trouble.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Santi, I think you mean like Wario's fart? I was playing PhantomX and I was under FD in like...wall jump position (right under the lip). He farted on top of me and I got stage spiked. Our bombs do that?

And Bomber, Wii FC and FC is too hard, I'll just use my SD card to grab it from your wii next tourney.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Santi, I think you mean like Wario's fart? I was playing PhantomX and I was under FD in like...wall jump position (right under the lip). He farted on top of me and I got stage spiked. Our bombs do that?

And Bomber, Wii FC and FC is too hard, I'll just use my SD card to grab it from your wii next tourney.
sounds good. I'll do that.

Santi

Smash Lord
No.
I mean you can be on the stage..
and throw the bomb down.. and if someone is recovering and in the part where there is that lip..
the hitbox from the bomb can stage spike them.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
couldnt we just wait the 5-6 seconds bit like snake cooking his nades then just throw and let the blast radius do this for us so the bomb dont have to hit them or are u throwing it at the ground?

Lobos

Smash Master
couldnt we just wait the 5-6 seconds bit like snake cooking his nades then just throw and let the blast radius do this for us so the bomb dont have to hit them or are u throwing it at the ground?
Same concept, I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work. Just remember that snake can throw his nades faster than we can throw our bombs so you would have to put that time into factor among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom