• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
gawd i can't sleep

if nothing else, i wish i had melee for the occasional nights when i can't sleep >_>

but i have chrono trigger instead yayhuzzzzzzzzzz

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i want to be good with ice climbers

lol i figure i dont even really need to practice my 2ndaries that much anymore, i learned from P's thread that it is really good to focus on ur main, which i should be doing more

its not characteristic to me to stay character but if u guys remind me to play ic's more i'll gladly do it (u can even force me)

i will practice with fox/falcon/falco just for fun every now and then, cuz of course they are really fun to practice

but anyway i realized i am good enough with my secondaries (my best being falco fox and peach) to use for coutner pick situations anyway, and i can play them pretty uniquely, especially my mick-influenced peach its my favorite

so i will focus on ic's

i discovered some things playing with macd:

my ic's are still a lot better than the rest of my chars by a decent margin
ic's are good on mute city
i should ban brinstar against people that might pick it (like shroomed jeff macd or whatever)
rainbow and pokefloats i can just go falco or something, i got this (tho i think mccain ***** my falco there LOL!)

but ea of course... since i am choknater, i will always have those random secret weapons like young link and camper zelda and Luigi Climbers lol

luigi is one of my favorites since i am good at wd spacing cuz of ic's LOL its so fun cuz luigi can be soooo aggressive (sucks to die and get edgeguarded though)

Miztik

Smash Master
Eww IC's lol

i actually hate that shiek is my best char lol....she is so boring to play most of the time, but she continues to improve and be better than all my other chars by a long shot, i need to find a reason to find her more fun or something.

if i could i would honestly main falcon/puff or samus they are all so fun to play but i suck with them (my falcon is my best secondary tho next to my marth)

ima find away to play shiek more and have fun argh its gunna be tough tho

joeplicate

Smash Master
fuck yeah, ice climbers

what are you talking about miztik
they're so fun to play against, you get to be so technical

Miztik

Smash Master
what wait??? i was jk about IC's i dont mind fighting them i mean how could i not they are so adorable **** lil ****** twins lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i hate fighting ic's as well lol, i dont really know how to do it, i have no exp against them except when HMW beats my peach

MacD

Banned via Administration
andre, only thing i have to ask if you keep your fox in tip top shape, assuming we are going fox-peach at genisis

i agree sticking to one character is good, but like whenever you play teams, stick to fox ;)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah yeah i getcha. i need to bring my sheik back up again in teams tho, pls trust me

(i am usually more comfortable with sheik/peach in teams, and fox/peach as 2ndary)

again it always depends on how im feeling that day, and ill even let u pick the character for me if u prefer fox or something else

MacD

well, i'm used to teaming with a shiek more so now, with sherigami being my "noraml" teams partner and i've teamed with kira a couple times, only trouble we really had was against justin and phil, mainly that dam falco though, it was just a pain for us, well at least it was for me when i was trying to edge guard

i've teamed with connor once and zhu a couple times (this is all tourny) and we did well enough so yea, i guess it's up to you, either one is a good team, me and kira decided it's just kinda hard to kill with our team, but when i was teaming with zhu i'd get like 7 kills at times

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well i'm on chong's computer (who doesn't have aim)
i didn't see your post till just now but chong was playing wow.
(i was encouraging that. lol)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
****, that's painful

i hope everyone in modesto gets soooooo good by the time i get back

so that i can easily learn and get destroyed completely

being completely destroyed is a humiliating experience but a fulfilling one.

MacD

they'll all be more then enough to teach you, and if you somehow supass kenny, jamie, and anthony this summer, then there's always andre and me ;)

Miztik

Smash Master
they'll all be more then enough to teach you, and if you somehow supass kenny, jamie, and anthony this summer, then there's always andre and me ;)
no offense to andre but i dont think he's the best one here anymore (imo jamie is but no doubt in my mind andre is still prob better than me and im ok with that). and you play peach!!! Kirbyside all day son spencer you got this

lol

MacD

i'd beg to differ, i got to play jamie for an extended period of time at jr's and i got to play andre for like 4 hours so i know each one well enough to comment

jamie wasn't ever really able to beat me, except like once here or there out of many matches
andre was beating me with lots of characters, we were pretty even but i'd give him the advantage if we played in tourny

don't be so quick to forget someone you haven't played with in a while, andre was pretty rusty i'd say at first at least for not playing in many days, both of them should know how to play a peach considering there's kenny so no one get's the match up advantage

of course that's just basing it of playing me, jamie is no doubt really good and maybe my style justs recks his falco but i'm not the best in that match up (at least i feel weak in it) andre was able to read me and adapt and punish a lot better than jamie was (well from what i remember)

but that's just my two cents...

oh and macdre getting... DADS is gonna raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape =D

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Long story, chongs is a kieths for a bit

kennys will be back soon... maybe
fixed**
um.. k? what's happened to poor chongy!?
he's asian.
being completely destroyed is a humiliating experience but a fulfilling one.
oho you'll see, I'm ready to learn!
i love you right now
lmao you better not lose that spirit when we're 4stocking you...
you're too full of yourself
kinda like andre used to be, only i was ok with that for some reason... (lawl @ being biased)
no offense to andre but i dont think he's the best one here anymore (imo jamie is but no doubt in my mind andre is still prob better than me and im ok with that).
i'm the best in modesto
(that statement WILL be true in two months...)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
p.s. i think andre is still better than jamie overall (but his "position" is far from secure at this point)

p.p.s. macd, you're not too bad at melee. but... pretend you suck, plz

Park0o

Smash Ace
JR is the best one in the 209

yayuhz

thats what matters right now.

ps i said that me and andre are even last time we played. so no picking...

Park0o

Smash Ace
i'd beg to differ, i got to play jamie for an extended period of time at jr's and i got to play andre for like 4 hours so i know each one well enough to comment

jamie wasn't ever really able to beat me, except like once here or there out of many matches
andre was beating me with lots of characters, we were pretty even but i'd give him the advantage if we played in tourny
D

wow, i don't like this guy anymore.:ohwell:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ps i said that me and andre are even last time we played. so no picking...
HHAHAHAA LMFAO
i love you, jamie... not in a gay/platonic way, but in a "i wanna beat guts" kinda way.

where are you guys smashing tomorrow? and at what time?

MacD

sorry, i was just giving my honest opinion

just cause they are even against each other doesn't mean that they are of equal skill, after playing together a lot either you both go even or one person starts to ****

the person who is truely better is the one who can beat more people (so to speak, like a power ranking) and after playing jamie i think andre would do better against the community as a whole, but again,, that's just an opinion after playing you each once, granted andre was 4 hours but i played jamie for at least 30 min or more

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i wanna thrust myself deep within your lower intestine

so time and place for tomorrow smash, plz...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
sorry, i was just giving my honest opinion

just cause they are even against each other doesn't mean that they are of equal skill
and you think that your judgment alone is any clearer?
i understand it's just your opinion, but jamie's no peach slayer. (lol sorry jamie)
while andre learned to play the game by playing peach mains.
(his lover/bff kim and his brother mick)

Park0o

Smash Ace
my house at three *****

or 2 its alll good

MACDIZZLE: its all good. i was a little insecure. but whatever. if you feel that way then you feel that way.

lol maining yoshi for two years kinda does that to you kenny

Miztik

Smash Master
you know **** all of you

Jamie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>andre

eat a **** if you think otherwise

and how you gunna judge 30mins to 4 hrs???

Park0o

Smash Ace
whatever tho, i just need to get better. thats all.

so smash at my house friday - saturday

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
you know **** all of you

Jamie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>andre

eat a **** if you think otherwise

and how you gunna judge 30mins to 4 hrs???
i hope you're kidding about the "eat a **** if you think otherwise" part.
if not, you sound ********.

p.s. where are you? work canceled?

Miztik

Smash Master
if anyone takes my post seriously they are ******** but im going to stick by my homie and say jamie is better, cuz im bias and I dont give a ****...

i love andre tho hes good...

im at home why sup?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i like the "if you don't agree with me, you're wrong" logic
but when i use it on the boards, i sound serious :(

and why the **** are you at home... alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom