• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miztik

Smash Master
Ripon mini tourney results:

1. Assy
2. Gkinfinity
3. Guin
4. Su
5. Ares

Oh and anthony, my crews probably gonna smash tomorrow. If it's at kaushiks I can probably pick you up on the way over...
oh **** that'd be tight what time? i have to be out of my house by 11 tho haha im sure i can find something to do beforehand lol

What I noticed in commentary in Melee vs. Brawl, is that Brawl commentary actually gets really in depth and discusses strategies and techniques just because there's time in between stocks to just talk! Whereas in Melee, everything happens so gosh darn fast that once you finish your thought, the next stock is gone already.
i havent heard legit brawl commentary, the only commentary ive heard is like Sky talking **** about something but its funny

Miztik

Smash Master
**** idk how to let you know whats going on? but i take it your not busy today? umm depending on what time things happen ill see if we can stop by keiths and check if your up or whatever

hey nick call me asap, but if my fone is still disconnected (just payed the bill 10mins ago) text me, cuz i can still recieve those. you have my number right, if not 209-818-5172

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
haha

nick sometimes sleeps in, so that might be part of the problem....try him around noon, he'll almost definitely be awake by then lol

Miztik

Smash Master
haha ok, ill see whats up...i wonder if kenny is up right now just like playing wow or something

ok nvm hes not up

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I haven't heard anything about smashing today. We talked about it yesterday but now I don't know if it's gonna happen. I'll let you know if we do anthony. And for the record I was up hella late so yes, I slept in 'til like 1. lol

Miztik

Smash Master
**** that sucks...i guess there is a reason you guys are the noob crew haha jk

Hey kenny idk if your gunna be at home or at keiths, in time to see this but you should come smash tomorrow =)

rekkuza

Smash Cadet
**jamie shouting at computer at 9:41 at night**
WHERE YOU AT !!!!!!! THAT AIN"T FALCO!!!!

ps. i want to smash. plz call me plz

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
haha you inactive *******s

when I go back, I guarantee I'll smash at least once with you guys...assuming time and place are known about a day in advance LOL

cuz my parents roll that way :ohwell:

Miztik

Smash Master
well i dont know what kenny is up too, im sure he'd smash, and i havent talked to jamie =/ and everyone else is like non existent

Miztik

Smash Master
idk smash is lame right now but last night was fun...basically it went like this

i got to keiths at 10pm, me and keith watch Slumdog Millionare (pretty **** good movie) while eating TB, play wow til like 5am, then play smash til like 6:30am....

Too good...

MacD

Banned via Administration
i guess i'll play with you guys once or twice too, it'd be good practice, especially park's falco, if it as good as chok says then i'll probably lose all the time

unless zhu trains me in that match up...
but he won't so um yea

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i wasn't playing wow, noobs... i was at home or something...
but i'm bored so i think ima play wow now...

edit: macdeezy, i wanna play you with fox YAYUHZZ

Miztik

Smash Master
macd lets see if you can beat my falco lol...

and umm... i know you werent playing wow kenny, i said you'd choose smash over wow.

double umm... ima play wow too lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
whenever you say it should be, sir?
i think we should see if we can use jamie's garage, since andre's currently out of order.

jmic, you need to come and help my fox by eating a bunch of shines...

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
girafarig is so good. i'm using it in my new pokemon team

actually it sucks

but i try
it's a lategame tool with some unique capacity, and no one remembers it's Normal type so it eats Shadow Balls etc.

i agree there's lots of better choices though....

EDIT: I only say this because I played it lategame and got destroyed by mirror coat and swagger after most of my remaining pokemon were paralyzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom