• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago IL smashers?

Montrac

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I'm in Chicago. A friend and I are looking to play SSB wii-U online - Team Doubles - some basic tourney rules (for practice). I know connections can be tricky, but it's better than simply 'for glory'. Add me if you'd like (Montrac) if you're interested!

BDown555

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bdown111
3DS FC
4098-6111-4318
Um...you guys know how to start a tournament in the suburbs? I want to start one so that all of us can play n stuff. (Btw any smash game is fine with me)

Traptor

Smash Rookie
Where is this? I have been looking for people to play with. I live in west Chicago
Hi Remolinoferoz I used to attend the Woodland Weeklies and its a solid group of Melee smashers, but I had to stop due to work getting hectic during the week :( Otherwise I'm looking for some local Chicago players that are down to smash so if your in the area let me know!

D-N1C3

Smash Rookie
Hey doods. Any Melee players in the south suburbs? I'm near Chicago Heights hmu yo:seuss:

m00n__kid

melee maniac
ayo its been awhile but im looking to play melee or pm with anyone that is down, I've got a melee and pm setup and im living in logan square but down to travel anywhere that i can reach with a bike or anything reasonable on the CTA. if anyone is down plz lemme kno

Mr.Bond

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3110-9475-7122
iam in the northwest suburbs(wacanda area) i cant find any smash players near me but would enjoy getting together with others to get better. i only play 3ds no wii u ;( but the only touranment i went to first time i played on wii u i actully did pretty good. i have no lisenice (dnt ask lol) but if someone is willing to pick me up ill pay for gas and lunch. my schedule is work mon-fri 4ish to 11ish pm so it would have to be a weekend thing or give me like 3 weeks in advance so i can call off

Top Bottom