• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

Vro

Smash Lord
potential plans, pssh. i'm coming over soon. you better come to my place tomorrow tho. i'm bringing my green falcon, but not a setup.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'll talk to jesse and see if he would be down for playing tonight. I know we can't thursday.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'll talk to jesse and see if he would be down for playing tonight. I know we can't thursday.
Tonight was going to be a very late one that starts after 11pm. So i doubt you'd guys would want to travel here at that time, but if you do, so be it.

Oh yeah Time to show off this pikachu
I'll show you the RIGHT way to play fox vs pika, son.

Vro

Smash Lord
Thanks about the scarf. I still have your listerine, so I'll hold that hostage until you return the goods.

Zjiin

Smash Master
If anyone is up for some smash today, i have the whole house to myself with nothing to do. Lemme know, or 773.226.5191

Top Bottom