• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

check out my snake

Rabby

Smash Rookie
i can remember playing around with explosives with sanke i was against a ganondorf at full difficulty so i was being pretty tactical even though ganondorf sucks lol but i ended up finding a crate (explosive) so i attached a c-4 to it and knocked ganon over to it and activated the c4 bye bye ganon dorf couldnt have done it like that again i dont think i was nearly wetting myself honestly i had to pause the game to give myself time to recover lol ahhh good times :) snake is pretty tactically great :D

good game btw i agree with the above who ever was pit didnt really try hard

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Pretty good Snake. You moltar slide a little too much though, after awhile it becomes predictable. Also try using the D smash (especially stages with platforms) and mess around with the grenades.

Top Bottom