• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

check out my final project!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
how do you not get it? i am pretending to be like a wildlife person like steve irwin, and the ipod and flashdrive are different animals. the first part is the intro to my "news station." then i go to the news station like i am ron burgandy, hence the no pants part. and i am just informing you of various digital sound information...peace

-hiro

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
if you are turning it in as is, I would suggest two things, Minor editing (cut pauses between lines, and maybe make opening slides a little longer,) and you might want to edit the whole limewire thing. I don't know how most teachers would take that. Other than that very funny and informative. crickey!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
word?

son! tell her I can make her a beast in smash and she can win all ur MMs fo you.. all she gotta do is come thru

jk... im really bored, sry

funny vid tho. lol @ the ipod in the tree

Top Bottom