• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cheap's Peach Critique

_Keno_

Smash Lord

Cia

das kwl
Sorry, I usually don't check the peach boards outside of my own thread ^_^'

- CG > Nair combos in the first match were nice.

- entire first match was nice. Nairs OoS were well placed. Falco player made quite a few mistakes tho ^_^'

Your Peach seems pretty good. I would need to see how you play against someone who's better than you to give you any help. Your opponent didn't seem to force any habits. So.. Keep up the good work =]

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Ah, well I'll try to find better opponents. This only person (that I know of) within 120 miles of me that plays melee competitively is him.

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Temple, trying to find the mirror shield
Hmm. On a whole I would say that your opponent just isn't good enough to truly challenge your peach. First match was pretty stable and you place most of your airiels well. Too many turnips as you say, pulling a turnip at close range could prove fatal to a stock and possibly and match against a good marth/sheik player, maybe even a jiggs if she is quick. Just make sure of a few key points:

1. Against a player better than you, you will need to watch your turnips and try to go for regrabs as opposed to fresh turnips, this is a faster alternative though the turnip can often dissapear in midair as you try to gimp. so try to keep these at short range.

2. A thing to watch, especially against fox is that nair usually beats everything because of its epic priority. Unfortunately I have lost matches due to underestimating the awesome power of Nair.

3. your triangle jumps are well used but to sparse IMO. Capitalise on the no lag and dsmash or grab. Just watch for the shine...

Anyways I play PAL so it may be a little different for you guys. Also Dair to Nair = Rhape on most chars ;D use it well

Top Bottom