• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you wanted in Brawl.

Graceful Assassin

Smash Cadet
This is a collaborative poll to see which characters you wanted in Brawl, and I will be sure to contact Project M to see if we can get these characters.

My character is Marluxia.

Vote Now!
Deadline May 20

Life

Smash Hero
Marluxia? Rly? Odd choice (although Sora himself has lots of support for a third-party character).

Seems to be a topic that crops up periodically anyway.

On topic, I just wanna see Nintendo vs. Street Fighter, hahaha.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
All the characters that are desired by the players can be found in the SSB4 discussion, if you would want to find more results. Have you talked with Shanus or anyone on the Project M team about this before making this thread?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Well, I was just saying you can find wishful-character discussion in the SSB4 thread. This topic isn't really about SSB4 from the looks of your original post. I would really suggest speaking to one of the head developers of P:M about this first though, seeing as they have quite a lot on their plate already. Dropping it on them at random wouldn't really be a good thing :x

Top Bottom