• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you rarely see played well

the_muffin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
muffinduck01
:4mewtwo:: Charging Shadow Ball, rolling, then charging Shadow Ball is an undiscovered Mewtwo tech, guys! Also, Confusion is definitely a true combo into any of Mewtwo's smashes!
In all fairness to :4mewtwo: mains, this is the easiest way to beat projectile spammy :4link: and :4tlink: that I've found. Only difference is I use confusion for it's intended purpose (as a reflector.)

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Never really played against a good Meta Knight/Dark Pit.

Last time I vsed a Dark Pit, the match ended in literally 20 seconds.
(He runs towards me, uses B-forward, I use agility(Pikachu) Dodge it, then he falls off the edge)
(Repeat the same thing as soon as he re-spawns)

Link is always annoying as **** in FG. Bombs, arrows & boomerangs galore!
The sad thing about the Dark Pit is that you can survive after using side B off the side of the stage...

:4robinm::4link::4mewtwo: Yes yes, you have projectiles and projectile blockers. Pit don't give a **** though.

:4rob: *picks up gyro, shoots arrows* *robo spin* *z drop Bair, shoots arrows* *robo spin...*

:4feroy::4lucina: Not once have I seen either do anything smart, ever.

:4marth: Most are just as bad as his clones... Even the decent players flounder around because he's a bad character.

:4falco: Lasers are bad and you should feel bad for spamming them.

:4ness::4lucas: Yes, let's use PK Thunder on the ground and get shoved offstage by my down B for the fifth time in a row.

:4kirby: No, you can't crouch under arrows. No, you can't eat arrows. Also don't unmorph from stone right above my head unless you want to take a Usmash to the face.

:4cloud::4mewtwo::4feroy::4ryu::4lucas:(and eventually:4bayonetta::4corrin:) For some reason when I do see a DLC character (since they're mostly rare past launch) they have to cycle through all of them and accomplish exactly noting and be extremely salty when I beat all of them.

Top Bottom