• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that would be cool in Brawl but have absolutely no chance of getting in

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Godzilla,
Batman,
Shaq,
Aaron Carter,
Abraham Lincoln,
Optimus Prime...
Jackie Chan,
Indiana Jones,
Care Bear...
Chuck Norris, Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, James Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston, Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Oc, Hulk Hogan,
Mister Rogers.
Don't think I don't know what you're on about. I've seen that flash before.

I'm a huge fan of the DMC series, so Dante and Vergil would be awesome additions, despite not appearing on Nintendo and probably being too mature for Sakurai's tastes.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'm a huge fan of the DMC series, so Dante and Vergil would be awesome additions, despite not appearing on Nintendo and probably being too mature for Sakurai's tastes.
Sweetness! I think I made a new best friend today! If only, if only they were on a Nintendo platform!

I really don't care for this new loser named Nero that's busting into the scene on DMC 4.

Rakuen

Smash Apprentice
Hugh Laurie

...What?

Oh, and Wesley Crusher so that everyone knows without a doubt who occupies the worst tier.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well here is my new list:

Me-I own all=no qustions asked!
The Wii-Cmon, who hasn't want to play as that system?
Miyamoto: He is awsome
Sakurai: He's awsome too!
Darth Maul=-He has a double-lightsaber, wat more do you want? Screw Link, i'll main him!

General Grevious-He has four arms, and a lightsaber in each hand. Change it to all double-lightsabers, and he'd own!
Darth Vader-can you tell I like Star Wars=? (breathing funny, while owning noobs)
The bus driver lady in South Park-Mediusa turns to stone looking at her.
CD-i Link, and Zelda-Link looks like a girl, and Zelda looks like a guy. Can this get any more akward=?

Indiana Jones (or Harrison Ford)-This guy has mad skillz!
Jackie Chan-Is a ninja.
Sylvester Stallon-He plays Rocky and Rambo! This guy is huge, got power, and is a pro boxer!
Joesph Stalin-I've always wanted to beat the **** out of a mass murderor! Die....again!
Master Underwear-to heck with Master Hand and Crazy Hand, Master Underwear is cleaner!
Venom-O ya, best villian in Spider-man IMO.

Arnold Scwartzenhagger (I'm sure I mispelled that)-I AM THE GOVERNATOR! The strongest govenor of the USA, he got tired of beating the crap out of those old politicans, and is perfect for Brawl! To heck with Sonic, to heck with Link, this guy would own.
Random Dragon Ball Z character with a long name like Gokuvegetatrucksgotenkrillentein at super sayian 45.19234 1/2-No definition needed, because I just made this one up, lol!

Tragdor-TRAGDOR, THE BURNINATOR! TRAGDOR!
Blastoise-Still the best, other than me! Just admit he'd own!
Godzilla-need i say more=?
King Kong-Kng Kong vs. Godzilla=awsome! O look at Mario, he jsut got steped on!
My Little Pony-I have a funny joke, but it is just too long to tell!

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Tragdor-TRAGDOR, THE BURNINATOR! TRAGDOR!
*burninates johnkight* It's Trogdor. Not Tragdor. Got that? >_>

As long as we're throwing out no-chancers here, I really wanna see Cait Sith in Smash. Yes, I know I'm, like, his only fan in this world, but I can dream, dammit!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*burninates johnkight* It's Trogdor. Not Tragdor. Got that? >_>

As long as we're throwing out no-chancers here, I really wanna see Cait Sith in Smash. Yes, I know I'm, like, his only fan in this world, but I can dream, dammit!
Lol, my friend would kill me if he knew I mispelled Trogdor, lol. He is obssessed with Trogdor to crazy extremes, lol.

Now here are a few of my personal picks for SSBB:

-Elmo-I don't know why I put this one up to be honest.

-Albert Einstein-His x=mc2 formula will destroy all his opponents, lol!

-Mike Tyson-He is the former heavyweight boxing champion of the world. He is known for ending most of his matches in 1 round, and has beaten down people a lot bigger than him in insane times. Plus he can bite people's ears off, is a psycho-path, and he has the voice of 3 year old. Now that is a formula for success, and for some laughs, lol! :laugh:

RWB

Smash Ace
Jack Skellington. Favorite character of mine. :laugh:

His moveset would propably be based on dancing... I might make one later.

Sadly, he won't be in Brawl.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Metapod for Brawl!

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/e/e4/Metapod2.png

I don't care much for Pokemon characters, but Metapod would be really cool. In case you don't already know, (who doesn't?) Metapod was one of the original 150 Pokemon and I believe he was #11. He was hands down, the best character in the original Red, Yellow, and Blue games. He'd probably be too powerful for Brawl as he is, so they'd most likely nerf him, but he would still be top tier. Metapod has a wide variety of uber-strong moves that could easily be incorporated into Brawl. It's just a matter of what ones would make it in:

Specials

Up B: Stand Up - Metapod sets himself up-right. (Can only be used after Fall Over.)

Forward/Backward B: Fall Over - Metapod falls to his left or right, and all who are caught in the attack are delt an instant-kill. He stays laying on his side until Stand Up is used.

Down B: Harden- Metapod turns a shade darker and all attacks do 50% less damage to him.

Super Uber Smash Move: Ultra Harden- Metapod temporarily turns into uranium and all attacks do 90% less damage to him.

Combos, Smashes and Tilts

A Metapod twitches a bit.

A,A Metapod twitches again, but a little more noticeable than the first.

A,A,A Metapod performs a full shake, causing huge knockback.

Up A Tilt: Metapod uses all of his strength to hop a little upward and causes serious damage to anyone above him, but has a lengthy lag because Metapod has to catch his breath afterwards.

Up A Smash: Metapod hardens only the tip of his head, making it a spear of death. Any character who lands on it instantly DIES. It's like a 1,000 times better than Fox's Up A Smash.

Forward/Backward A Tilt: Metapod leans to the side a little.

Foward/Backward A Smash: Metapod thrusts himself sideways an inch or two, causing massive knockback

Down A Tilt: Metapod squints a bit, causing heavy knockback and moderate damage.

Down A Smash: Metapod blinks, emitting sonic waves from his eyelids. It kills anything and everything in a 20 foot radius.

Metapod cannot jump or run and therefore, he has no aerials or dash attacks. (His only flaw).

See, don't you think he'd be pretty dam (miss-spelled on purpose) awesome? I do. He might just be too good though, and might not be included. But I can still dream...Metapod for Brawl!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^ Good moveset, but c'mon we should all know by now it is all about Blastoise! :009: :009: :009: Blastoise forever, even if I don't like Pokemon anymore, lol! :009: :009: :009: #9 is where it is at, though Metapod is pretty awsome!

ViviRoyPeach

Smash Rookie
Go Dynasty Warriors 4 characters!! They'd be awesome for Brawl!
Like Sima Yi and Zhuge Liang. Especially LU BU!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Final Fantasy characters:

Sephiroth, Cloud, Aeris, Cait Sith, Squall, Edea, Irvine, Selphie, Zidane, VIVI!!!!!, Quina, Freya, Kuja, Zorn and Thorn, Brahne, Beatrix, Yuna, Seymour, Lulu, SIN!!!!!!, Vaan, Penelo, CAPTAIN BASCH!!!!!!

Smady

Smash Master
Like ten Final Fantasy characters. Auron, Steiner, Zidane, Cait Sith, Red XIII, Kuja, Kefka, Sephiroth, Jecht, Cecil, Edge and Kain.

And don't forget Tombi.

Caael

Smash Lord
Anybody from Tales Of Symphonia. It pains me to say, as I would love to see any of them in. Sadly Namco is 3rd party, and the game was released on PS2...

Metapod for Brawl!

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/e/e4/Metapod2.png

I don't care much for Pokemon characters, but Metapod would be really cool. In case you don't already know, (who doesn't?) Metapod was one of the original 150 Pokemon and I believe he was #11. He was hands down, the best character in the original Red, Yellow, and Blue games. He'd probably be too powerful for Brawl as he is, so they'd most likely nerf him, but he would still be top tier. Metapod has a wide variety of uber-strong moves that could easily be incorporated into Brawl. It's just a matter of what ones would make it in:

Specials

Up B: Stand Up - Metapod sets himself up-right. (Can only be used after Fall Over.)

Forward/Backward B: Fall Over - Metapod falls to his left or right, and all who are caught in the attack are delt an instant-kill. He stays laying on his side until Stand Up is used.

Down B: Harden- Metapod turns a shade darker and all attacks do 50% less damage to him.

Super Uber Smash Move: Ultra Harden- Metapod temporarily turns into uranium and all attacks do 90% less damage to him.

Combos, Smashes and Tilts

A Metapod twitches a bit.

A,A Metapod twitches again, but a little more noticeable than the first.

A,A,A Metapod performs a full shake, causing huge knockback.

Up A Tilt: Metapod uses all of his strength to hop a little upward and causes serious damage to anyone above him, but has a lengthy lag because Metapod has to catch his breath afterwards.

Up A Smash: Metapod hardens only the tip of his head, making it a spear of death. Any character who lands on it instantly DIES. It's like a 1,000 times better than Fox's Up A Smash.

Forward/Backward A Tilt: Metapod leans to the side a little.

Foward/Backward A Smash: Metapod thrusts himself sideways an inch or two, causing massive knockback

Down A Tilt: Metapod squints a bit, causing heavy knockback and moderate damage.

Down A Smash: Metapod blinks, emitting sonic waves from his eyelids. It kills anything and everything in a 20 foot radius.

Metapod cannot jump or run and therefore, he has no aerials or dash attacks. (His only flaw).

See, don't you think he'd be pretty dam (miss-spelled on purpose) awesome? I do. He might just be too good though, and might not be included. But I can still dream...Metapod for Brawl!
Best. Moveset. Ever.

Tron V2.0

Smash Apprentice
You know...I think it would be pretty cool if god came down to super smash bros bawl and blessed us with his sick combos of pure annihilaiton. The only way to unlock him is to be Ken. God is also invincible from any attack imagined and is considered to be a bird of prey. He can make other characters go over 999% and has only one move. The move is called smite and can only be used with the c-stick. Smite can break shields, hit anywhere on the field and kills opponents in one shot. God can wavedash, L-cancel, and SHFFL automatically. He can also taunt and his taunt kills everyone in one hit as well. gg guys.

Tera253

Smash Ace
create-yourself.
no way it'll happen, but then we all could beat up on characters we hate. (almost makes Tera want to see HMS and Tingle if this was true...)
~Tera253~

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
You know...I think it would be pretty cool if god came down to super smash bros bawl and blessed us with his sick combos of pure annihilaiton. The only way to unlock him is to be Ken. God is also invincible from any attack imagined and is considered to be a bird of prey. He can make other characters go over 999% and has only one move. The move is called smite and can only be used with the c-stick. Smite can break shields, hit anywhere on the field and kills opponents in one shot. God can wavedash, L-cancel, and SHFFL automatically. He can also taunt and his taunt kills everyone in one hit as well. gg guys.
why would i want to be in brawl?

no really? why? id rather play it than be in it thanks.

but nice try :D

Tera253

Smash Ace
no,God clearly pwns. anyone who touches him or even gets within a 20-foot radius of him is blown off the stage with 9999%.
~Tera253~

EDIT: yep, that's 9999, not 999.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
You mean there is something wrog with the spandex lover one? :p

Be awesome to see Yoshimitsu from SC and Tekken. Heheh...pogo..

1. Yup, he's wearing a leotard underneath his spandex jumpsuit.

2. Showing this much skin in the 50's would get you a 20 to life sentence.

3. He's an angel alright.

klassic

Smash Rookie
did i read Benito Mussolini somewhere? lol if you add him why not add his best buddy Adolf

Tera253

Smash Ace
*bump*
this was a great thread.
oh, and another character's confirmed. VV see sig VV
how about that controversial character?

~Tera253~

Top Bottom