• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Acutally Geno has the bigger Chances (4! votes) Krystal and Ridley have only the lonely 3...Geno pwns....
no thats how many times he was mentioned. his chances are no better then anyones! krystal and ridley have the best chances right now(krystal with the best because of evidence and leaks and stuff) the 4 and 3 isnt their chances...and Krystal being female and having a staff helps her chances and ridley flying helps his...Geno being a wooden doll with a tough moveset to come up with(because there wasnt much of one in Super Mario RPG) hurts his...

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
no thats how many times he was mentioned. his chances are no better then anyones! krystal and ridley have the best chances right now(krystal with the best because of evidence and leaks and stuff) the 4 and 3 isnt their chances...and Krystal being female and having a staff helps her chances and ridley flying helps his...Geno being a wooden doll with a tough moveset to come up with(because there wasnt much of one in Super Mario RPG) hurts his...

Tough moveset? are u serious..how many times has that been brought up already..Sakurai can come up with a moveset for any character from any game if he wanted to .. imo thats a lame excuse for Geno not haveing the same chances as krystal/rid..i think ur just favoring krystal more than anyone else cause u really want her in...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Tough moveset? are u serious..how many times has that been brought up already..Sakurai can come up with a moveset for any character from any game if he wanted to .. imo thats a lame accuse for Geno not haveing the same chances as krystal/rid..i think ur just favoring krystal more than anyone else cause u really want her in...
no not really...if you search for leaks there are more for Krystal, but the most relaible is for luigi, and C. Falcon is the most likely unconfirmed character to get in...sad to say it because i do want Krystal in, but i dont favor when it comes to this stuff(Geno still has high chances though!)

Rakath

Smash Ace
Acutally Geno has the bigger Chances (4! votes) Krystal and Ridley have only the lonely 3...Geno pwns....
First: Ridley had 4 votes.
Second: Ridley and Krystal have more appearances in their respective series than Geno in his own series, thus upping their shot outside of the popularity angle.

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
You know what I dont get? Why people are still debating Geno, theres probably like 50 pages of posts so far arguing over the same thing. Geno or Ridley, Geno or Krystal, Geno or Megaman, Geno or DSamus Geno or w/e.

Can you guys PLEASE stop talking about geno, these comparisons arent resulting in anything new.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
You know what I dont get? Why people are still debating Geno, theres probably like 50 pages of posts so far arguing over the same thing. Geno or Ridley, Geno or Krystal, Geno or Megaman, Geno or DSamus Geno or w/e.

Can you guys PLEASE stop talking about geno, these comparisons arent resulting in anything new.

Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno!!!!

Lmao. Just kidding, I don't really care for Geno. :p

Staz

Smash Lord
Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno

so is he like practicly confirmed?

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
why do people pick ******** characters? Characters from animal crossing...what is that? What are they gonna do? Just bore you to death. They should put charcters like Sora(which I know made it on the poll), Cloud(ff7), and megaman(also know he made it on the poll). INstead they're putting characters like Dedede, pokemon trainer, and thinking about putting in other ******** characters.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
why do people pick ******** characters? Characters from animal crossing...what is that? What are they gonna do? Just bore you to death. They should put charcters like Sora(which I know made it on the poll), Cloud(ff7), and megaman(also know he made it on the poll). INstead they're putting characters like Dedede, pokemon trainer, and thinking about putting in other ******** characters.
dont forget the Staff fighter, Krystal:chuckle:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Wow....thats a ******** argument...Mega Man's an ok choice , but Dedede and PT are awesome Characters:p

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I'd rather have classic Nintendo characters than a ******** baby of Disney and Square; a tired, generic Capcom character that got old 50 games ago; or a fangirl's dream emo *****.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I'd rather have classic Nintendo characters than a ******** baby of Disney and Square; a tired, generic Capcom character that got old 50 games ago; or a fangirl's dream emo *****.
1) who is the Disney character, and what you got against Disney?

2) Megaman is cool i dont want him taking the place of any nintendo character though.

3) im guessing Ashley?

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
dont forget the Staff fighter, Krystal:chuckle:
Oh yeah I almost forgot about Krystal. She's really cool!

im only excited for Dedede because i cant wait to smash his dang butt:mad::chuckle::lick:
I feel the same way...lol
Wow....thats a ******** argument...Mega Man's an ok choice , but Dedede and PT are awesome Characters:p
Why is it a ******** argument? Because it's true. Most of the people that play this game don't play ******** games like animal crossing. They, rather "we," want to see characters that don't teach you how to count or sing your abc's in their original game.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Why is it a ******** argument? Because it's true. Most of the people that play this game don't play ******** games like animal crossing. They, rather "we," want to see characters that don't teach you how to count or sing your abc's in their original game.
I guess you really have never played Animal Crossing, then, eh?

"Cool" characters are over-rated...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh yeah I almost forgot about Krystal. She's really cool!

I feel the same way...lol

Oh, I didn't see it like that, I agree with you on that! Sorry for my misunderstanding :p

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
Cool :)
Are you ever at any tourneys?
not the one's in phoenix. I can't go all the way up there. I didn't find out about this site until recently when i watched a video of pc chris being interviewed and talking about this website. I will be at Forward's tournament on Dec. 15th though. I'm not sure if you can come down here though.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
*looks at the quote u replied to *...my god...neither have i played animal crossing and I still kno whats it about than that guy....dam what a loser..... thats to NejiUchiha not u Ginger9001 (^^)v

xD Indeed. He obviously is only judging it by its looks because I also thought the same as he a long time ago. Now I think it is one of the greatest games ever conceived. :)

Top Bottom