• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character you like killing the most?

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
Oh, jigglypuff, definitely. The only way to kill that thing is by sending it to the blast zone, and there's nothing more satisfying. She flies away, and then there's the little explosion, and she's gone. Horizontally only, though. Killing her vertically is boring. As for Vertical kills are concerned, Falcon, just because it's too funny when he hits the screen.

Smash Master
Jigglypuff. **** thing can't be comboed, and it takes forever to kill her because of it.

EchoesofAngels

Smash Rookie
Link.

Because his Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! reminds me of my childhood and Ocarina of Time when you fall from somewhere really high like off Death Mountain (tears up). Best Game Ever.

exidid

Smash Journeyman
Bowser.

I just love hitting him with Peach.

Second would be Marth. I like to ground float-bair him to his death.

drewbaby

Smash Rookie
falco because of his screams and because he dies somewhat low from my experiences

FlameHaze

Smash Rookie
I like killing sheik cuz zelda's scream comes out, plus there's nothing better then takin down sheik with zelda or any lower tier.

Astr0ace

Smash Rookie
Bowser. I practice on him the most ands he is the easiest to hit a practice moves on. Other than him, DK is good fun owning.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
I love killing G&W, but only in a finisher move like the knee(you know i love you knee), not like through edgeguarding, also when i play as falcon and die, i laugh at his sound, but for me, no1 is better than G&W to kill.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Fox and Falco. Beating the best of the best, with low-tiers especially, is always a rewarding experience for me.

Ice Climbers also due to their being annoying, and Link for sounding funny/awesome when flying away from a KO.

catobates

Smash Cadet
I like to kill... anyone. I never thought about who my favorite is... but, basically, anyone skilled at the game, with anyone, is fun for me to kill :D

Smash Apprentice
Kirby, Captain Falcon, Fox, or Falco.

By the way, what are the totals so far?

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I definetely also enjoy Mario's and Luigi's screams when Star KO'd. OOOOHWAAAOOOOW! and Luigi's sounds like laughter to me o_O That's what makes it so funny xD

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I always let my opponents be picked randomly. But if I had to choose, I especially beat up big characters like Donkey Kong and Bowser alot, and fight against Fox to stay in shape against humans, since he does the most human-like tricks as a bot.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Mines would be C. Falcon and For some reason Jigglypuff
Killing that Pink ball of doom always makes me happy!
C.falcon the way he dies is cool and then he comes back and Knee's me.

MacDaddySonic

Smash Rookie
I like beating the **** out of.... Bowser with Mario. Cause its just so cool to see Mario down A him in the air, Bowser goes way high, and Mario just smacks him back down again.

OVER AND OVER!

Then you have to do the Old School S*** and grab, spin and toss him into the wall BOOM!

Classic.

NinjaT2D

Smash Cadet
mario is my punching bag.
Just hearing him yell "WAHAHAHAHA!" while flying to his death is enough to bring a tear to a boys eye :,)

Civy

Smash Cadet
Bowser !

As it's the only game where Peach is able to punch his dragon face >w< ...

And he is so easy to combo...

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
I like beating the **** out of.... Bowser with Mario. Cause its just so cool to see Mario down A him in the air, Bowser goes way high, and Mario just smacks him back down again.

OVER AND OVER!

Then you have to do the Old School S*** and grab, spin and toss him into the wall BOOM!

Classic.
Confusing Falco's dair with Mario's dair, are we?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I love to kill Fox. It's just so satisfying to see them repeatedly try to get back on the stage only to be continuously be edgeguarded by my Marth. Especially when that edgeguard involves a reverse up B.

Muhahahaha

Top Bottom