• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenge the best ike thread.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yes, we already know i'm the best ike, please send a msg to me on AIM or PM me to play some ike dittos...

they dont mean nothing but i'd like to see someone beat me in a set of 5. lets go.

my aim is c0Ltn X

Akashi

Smash Lord
c0ltnX, hm? Do you only want Ike dittos, or are you challenging anyone? It's almost a paradox that you post a "Challenge the best Ike thread" in the Ike forum, and you expect non-Ike players to meet your challenge.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
nah I think xYz is having a must play as Ike moment, lol, Ike is just that good to want to use (lawl)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
nah I think xYz is having a must play as Ike moment, lol, Ike is just that good to want to use (lawl)
THIS!!!

no but seriously, I haven't played wifi in months...MONTHS!!! and I was craving to play some ike like I use to play all the time.... well i got my fix last night, and I will never return to wifi again... omg so horrible.

ToxicWaltz

Smash Rookie
Wifi isn't that bad when playing against friends in 1v1s.. but in the "play with anyone" it's unbareable.. I wouldn't mind going Ike vs Ike... but after I'd like to play Olimar vs Ike. ^_^

Top Bottom