• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenge Me! : The thread for bored Gamers

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I could beat anyone here at initial D imo, specifically version 2, I used to have the highest times on my local arcade's machine.

I also used to be able to do max 300 on heavy on ddr with only like 1 or 2 missed arrows but now I'm too fat/lazy/unfit

stepmania on the other hand, get *****, we should get something going with this

tibs7

Smash Champion
bahahaha sieg its true i do suck at melty =( melee is cool though..........

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah I'm game.
I'm alright at v3 but not as good, v2 was great, beating all those ******s in their ultra broken integras with an rx7.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
I broke my ds control pad by playing mario kart.
If I can find my ds, ill post up my mario kart ds times...

I got a good challenge.

If you got a ds.... (r4,m3,tt) or can buy it..

Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2....
The best game ever...

Well try beat me in the last song which is sekai something something something...

I got 9,999,999 score for it in hidden mode, insane and hard...

Thats a challenge that no one here would able to beat me in

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol I love those games, I finished elite beat and the first ouendad on the hardest setting but I have trouble playing because my massive hands (yea they're ****ed up big) get in the way and its hard for me to see everything as it comes up.

I'll download the second one sometime soon, been thinking of getting brain age 2 to exercise my mind cause I dont go to school anymore and I am getting dumb.

also probably helps with mental stamina for long tourneys ;)

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
lol I love those games, I finished elite beat and the first ouendad on the hardest setting but I have trouble playing because my massive hands (yea they're ****ed up big) get in the way and its hard for me to see everything as it comes up.

I'll download the second one sometime soon, been thinking of getting brain age 2 to exercise my mind cause I dont go to school anymore and I am getting dumb.

also probably helps with mental stamina for long tourneys ;)
Lol.

For ready steady go in the first ouendan, i got 6mil + score in insane mode.
I think i only got 4 100's and the rest 300's

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Oh please.

Please do play me in IDV2-5 when I get to Melbourne.

I'll be ever so happy to beat you all back to reality. Lol.

*Sieg

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
I don't have ouendan =( but I do have EBA =D

Here's something that will mess with your heads, try to complete the somgs in your opposite hand.
If your right handed use your left and vice-versa.

I already did that...

I managed to finish the last level of ouendan 2 in normal mode with my left hand...

Something harder than using your less dominant hand is to change the ds touch calibration to the opposite.
So when you calibrate it, when it has the blue square in the top left corner, you touch the bottom right corner so where you touch is the opposite. It is incredibly hard...

I find it impossible for me but some freaks can do it...

BTW i haven't played ouendan or EBA for like a year

Top Bottom