• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chain Mail

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Link to original post: [drupal=560]Chain Mail[/drupal]

Who buys into this stuff? Seriously, I repeatedly see "*insert scary story about someone being murdered*, if you don't post this on 3 other videos you'll die tonight." on YouTube, and I'm really sick of it. I even saw one post and it ended with "sorry" like they had no choice and they're sorry they had to impose upon us. Those aren't quite as bad as the "*some sort of weird wishing thing*, post this on 3 other videos and your crush will fall in love with you!" crap, but neither makes sense. What do you have to gain by putting that stuff and having it spread? Telling people they're going to die if they don't post it? And I can't believe people buy it!

Just in case anyone here believes this stuff; I HAVE READ AT LEAST TEN OF THOSE "You're going to die" STORIES, AND I'M STILL ALIVE.

/rant

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I agree 100%.
I've seen a lot of those posts too, LOL.:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
To be honest whoever started this is a genious. He has proven the majority of people are stupid =/
True.

On the other hand, proving people are stupid isn't hard. I mean, you've got people out there who ACTUALLY destroyed their plasma TV by throwing a Wiimote into it. Seriously, how ridiculously stupid do you have to be for that to happen?

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
First of all:
F**K YEAH I GOT UNBANNED!!!

I agree 300%

and firus....you rant a lot
:p
Yeah....

I hate it too; I tested the "post this to 5 other videos and press F5 to see your crushes name" thing: didn't work.

Also, according to many chain mail I've seen, I should be murdered by now.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I agree 300%

and firus....you rant a lot :p
Haha, yeah. I'm a very rant-y person. And with these blogs, I have even more of a forum to do so.

I wouldn't be surprised if I have another one sometime this week. Things tend to annoy me.

I don't understand what the point is with chain e-mails either. I mean, you're supposed to send it to your friends, so if you send it to them and they actually believe it and send it around too, unless you have few mutual friends, chances are people are going to get multiple of the same chain e-mail. Not that I know this from experience, as my friends and I rarely e-mail and I don't think they're into chain mail anyways.

Also, according to many chain mail I've seen, I should be murdered by now.
Yeah. I should've been killed by a clown with a chainsaw at 12AM about 3 times now.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Sigged, LOL.:)

Edit: Didn't last long, had an idea.:)
Yeah, I hate how I never know what to do about my sig. On one hand, I want to have a picture in my sig (as I do now) but then I always find lines I want to quote. There's never enough room...

And your idea isn't bad, either. Then again I just picked up a great new CD so I have a bunch of songs I really like at the moment so that wouldn't work either.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Yeah, I hate how I never know what to do about my sig. On one hand, I want to have a picture in my sig (as I do now) but then I always find lines I want to quote. There's never enough room...

And your idea isn't bad, either. Then again I just picked up a great new CD so I have a bunch of songs I really like at the moment so that wouldn't work either.
LOL, that happens to me too whenever I get a new CD.:)
Out of curiosity, what's the CD?

Top Bottom