• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chain Lightning 2 !

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Remember that Pichu combo vid I said I was working on? Well, I finally got things together and will have it uploaded by this Sunday (midnight release). It's a tribute video to t0mmy, so I went ahead and named it Chain Lightning 2.

The song used for this video is only a little over two minutes, so if there's interest I may do a Chain Lightning 3

------------------------

Here you guys go!
Chain Lightning 2

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
TJK1997 said that my vids are always awesome, not my Pichu. ;)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahaha lmao Pichu infinite. That part was too good, it's either get hit and die or DI out and get again. Your Pichu is really different from mine, I really like your style of play. Good job on being flashy again ;)

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
Wow, that was incredible. Blitzkrieg Bop went well with the video, and then the Pichu infinite was too good. Now I have another combo video to add to the video thread, and I found some others of T0MMY. By the way, T!mmy, thanks for the formatting advice in my thread.

Anther

Smash Champion
Nice video and even more awesome Pichu :D. Fun pichu to watch :B.
Personally the song didn't seem right for some reason.., but otherwise, Pichu Infinite FTW

T0MMY

Smash Master
lol @ the Pichu infinite.
I loved the video, but I miss the Flash interface. Maybe I can steal your vid and import to Flash and use the Chain Lightning menu screen then upload to Putfile. Youtube should host Flash files, it'd be even more popular then.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha, I beat him to it. :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Glad you liked it. I'd like to see a third Chain Lightning made before Brawl releases just so there's a trilogy. If t0mmy doesn't make it, maybe I can be coerced into doing it for him.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Thunderstruck sounds like a good choice for music. I'll keep it in mind for the next one. ;)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
There is already a combo video by the name of Thunderstruck that uses that song. I was going to use Dark Chest of Wonders by Nightwish, but I haven't had time to start on my vid. If anyone steals my song my Pichu will eat you. He will eat you alive. And no I am not kidding. He's a hungry little ****er.

T0MMY

Smash Master
There is already a combo video by the name of Thunderstruck that uses that song. I was going to use Dark Chest of Wonders by Nightwish, but I haven't had time to start on my vid. If anyone steals my song my Pichu will eat you. He will eat you alive. And no I am not kidding. He's a hungry little ****er.
That doesn't mean the song can't be used for two combo videos. Especially since it probably fits Pichu's video more ;^p
All songs referencing thunder and lightning are owned by Pichu because the little rat will bite you on the toe if you say otherwise.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
darn!

well itunes store shows some cool songs when u search stuff like thunder/lightning
and im sure there are some songs somewhere that go "you're so electric"

AC/DC is too good though

T0MMY

Smash Master
Pichu is a baby rat.
And a yellow one at that. Kind of sad to be that little and that yellow.
Oh well, at least he has two taunts (for the two times you will actually take a stock off your opponent).

T0MMY

Smash Master
Tommy do you do match against other people that ues characters like dk and samus, how do you kill them or do you have vids
I don't understand why you would ask if I would match against people that use characters like DK & Samus. Do you mean characters that are similar models of characters like how Captain Falcon is like Samus or do you put DK & Samus in a certain category like "heavy" characters. Or did you just unclearly ask me if I play against Samus & DK?

I make it a point not to play Pichu against Samus or Peach. Or any character against Peach... or Samus. They're boring and annoying and make me want to SD 4 times in a row just so I can play a match I won't find boring and annoying.

There are plenty of ways to kill every character. F-Smash, U-Smash, D-air, D-Smash, Forward+B, etc.
Read my guide.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I like your sig son just asking if you played any is all. To me there is no catagory to this game i don't even believe in the tier list. I understand how annoying it can get aganist charaters like that, just though since you mained him now you woould have a ultimate understanding on tecniques used to stop opponets like peach: edge hog to down smash for example.

ps you are awsome hahahah

T0MMY

Smash Master
t!mmy mostly made my sig, I kind of just directed how it should look.
For information on matchups, check my guide, or NGCXX's thread about Pichu matchups.

Top Bottom