• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chaco's Yoshi-- He's coming Back

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm going to use this thread for videos, re-progressing, and general discussion about my Yoshi. Tips, tricks, or whatever you feel like telling me to do.

First off, I'm probably maining Yoshi again. :]

PRiDE

Smash Lord
thats if Yoshi WANTS you to main him again ;P It took me about a month of apologizing in order for my Yoshi to forgive me and do well when I switched to PT as a main. lolol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lmao, I love Yoshi to much.

He's never leaving my side again.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I am doing so much better now. Watching a video of Stocky changed me completely. I beat a person I normally got 2 stocked by.

<3 Stocky

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol In other news I have extreeeeeeme trouble with the Ice Climbers. Any tips?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i hear yoshi is all to annoying to fight, but for ics, just spam egg roll, its hard to time the grab to get you out with ics

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol Hey dabuz.

Yeah Yoshi is annoying to fight. and spamming egg roll is okay, but I camped bunny's ICs hard earlier and she got mad at me. Haha. I use degg toss though, last stock, but sahe still beats me almost everytime. o_o

Top Bottom