• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC Super Smash Bros. Brawl 1v1

Seris

Smash Journeyman

Seris

Smash Journeyman
This is a different type of thing run at a different school. This CGC also runs events for starcraft 2, league of legends, street fighter, and UvC3.

Seris

Smash Journeyman
I dont think we can use outside set ups. Ill get with the owner and see if there is something we can do about melee being there. Stay tuned!

Seris

Smash Journeyman
there is a plan to test the computers for compatibility with a melee emulator on the computers. This will allow for over 20 setups and the ability to stream any match. Tests will be held this friday at the League of legends tournament.

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
there is a plan to test the computers for compatibility with a melee emulator on the computers. This will allow for over 20 setups and the ability to stream any match. Tests will be held this friday at the League of legends tournament.
Any update on this? It may determine whether I come out.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
I dont think we can use outside set ups. Ill get with the owner and see if there is something we can do about melee being there. Stay tuned!
So, did the owner say why outside setups aren't allowed? Computer emulations tend to lag. I see that another tourney is coming up on the 16th. Any chance of there being Melee w/actual setups?

Top Bottom