• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I could try to host one at my house, but I'd have to get my mom to go on a date with her man, cuz she'd prolly complain about loud noises.

Operation get mom laid in effect!

MacD

Banned via Administration
well who knows when i'll end up going home now

i'm going to pick up my new car, but they need to fix the cruise control and had to order the part, but gave no real time estimate

so it could be ready tomorrow, or i might have to wait till next week meaning i'll go home in the middle of the week cause i need to get it asap

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
our agreement is invalid if i don't attend the next tournament

jus fyi
I wonder who would win, an angry Zac who wants all the money you earned at the tourny, or an angry Peter, Boback, and Pocky who want to be paid back.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I wonder who would win, an angry Zac who wants all the money you earned at the tourny, or an angry Peter, Boback, and Pocky who want to be paid back.
argument is invalid as i have money to pay them back scrub

im teaming with zac i told you!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
That's why I'm pushing for the tourney not to be this weekend, and I can win teams with zac imo
Theres like 3 people from Norcal going to Pound (slight exaggeration).

I think a tourny on Pound weekend would be fun, we could livestream, all laugh as Dajuan gets derped on by PP again, and still be playing smash!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
LOLTWODAYNOTICE.

The last cgc had a week notice, and that was only like 20 people.

Shroomed

Smash Master
sheridan's going to P5 BOBACK

this persian girl named nikku knew you were persian cuz ur name is boback

i didn't know boback was a semi-common persian name

onski?

Smash Ace
LOLTWODAYNOTICE.

The last cgc had a week notice, and that was only like 20 people.
thats right! thats why im going to run a tournament on pound weekend for all the transplants and leftovers to have at it, to pick up specific b-roll, and formal interviews with players

if i didn't this CGC XXIV title picture would go to waste

and im not prepared to let that happen...

Top Bottom