• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Well I don't know what the access situation is for SFSU over the summer on weekends, so I'm not going to say the tourney is on based on the chance that the doors to the building/rooms will be unlocked and unsupervised for the whole day and that it won't get shut down 2 hours before we finish. I don't know how Sky gets access to the rooms and I don't really feel like going on a scouting mission to SFSU to find out. When I asked Sky how to get a room he said he would look into it for me. I don't know if his tournaments are actually "illegal" or if the SFSU staff doesn't care but I'm not about to press the issue.
I'm pretty sure the SFSU staff isn't really concerned about it. I remember once I asked one of the security gaurds which way the humanities building was, and he was all "what's going on over there" and I was all "a videogame tournament" and he was all "oh cool I've been to a couple of those myself, have fun"

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol hyuga, u are right. but i just read about their burgers, not the rest of their menu.

i'll be sure to try them once i go to cali

Of course, what's a great burger without great fries? At In-N-Out, we know a french fry is only as good as the potato it comes from. That’s why we use the highest grade potatoes and ship them fresh from the farm. Then we cut them right in the store, one potato at a time. And cook them in 100% pure, cholesterol-free vegetable oil. To top it all off, we also make our delicious shakes from real ice cream. We wouldn’t do it any other way. Because when it comes to burgers, fries and shakes, getting fresh is a good thing.
r-tard

10utard

DJRome

Smash Hero
nah, im just saying that the rest of the foods were not labeled as preserve free, though they may be. i wouldn't know though

onski?

Smash Ace
Well I don't know what the access situation is for SFSU over the summer on weekends, so I'm not going to say the tourney is on based on the chance that the doors to the building/rooms will be unlocked and unsupervised for the whole day and that it won't get shut down 2 hours before we finish. I don't know how Sky gets access to the rooms and I don't really feel like going on a scouting mission to SFSU to find out. When I asked Sky how to get a room he said he would look into it for me. I don't know if his tournaments are actually "illegal" or if the SFSU staff doesn't care but I'm not about to press the issue.
since Sky isn't a student at SFSU he is technically not allowed to reserve classrooms there. you have to be a President of a club or student group in order to reserve rooms. Pocky is correct in his observation that Sky is just literally showing up and commandeering rooms to make money to pay off his myriad of debts.

having said that, Sheridan, i know you don't have malicious intentions. so i'll PM you with details from afar so that you can reserve space on paper and not get into trouble should it come your way. but don't let brawl happen and refuse assistance from Sky, if anything force Hostility to be present as a member of the CGC.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
OK so tentatively, plan on coming to this July 3rd.

Please observe the usual notices about setups, punctuality, etc.

Rules will be GSG rules I guess?

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
is this going down for sure?, if so u guys should update the title before it becomes too short notice

also im not recording anymore until good **** german

im already behind, and i'm not down with uploading during school (i start school monday :( )

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I also can record.

I was wondering if we should have a youtube account to which all the people who record have access - like "NorcalSmash" or whatever. Only problem is getting all of Brandon's subscribers over to that. Unless it's possible to do something like, make Brandon's the communal one but have him be able to move his personal stuff to a new account, I dunno.

Shroomed

Smash Master
that's wut i was thinking sheridan

i was gonna ask brandon if he could like give you or me the info and we upload onto that account cuz that would some of the work off his plate and videos would be up a lot faster

or we could make a new account and he could make one of those videos and tell everyone that all smash videos will go on that and he can keep his personal account

pockyD

Smash Legend
are people limited in the # of channels they can subscribe to or something?

if someone can't be bothered to subscribe to one more channel, why do you, as a video producer, care about their watching it at all?

Top Bottom