• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO2011 - Presented by Alex Jebailey and Hungrybox - Coming this June - Orlando, FL

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
Just passing a long an announcement for CEO I posted on my facebook earlier. Maybe you smashers will be a little interested :).

Is Happy to announce for CEO 2011 Orlando, FL Fighting Game Championships Tthat we will have a very special Guest Reuben Langdon.He is the Voice Actor for Dante from DMC and Ken Masters in Street Fighter 4, He was also the motion capture actor for Jake Sully in Avatar as well as many other videos. Watch this fan tribute Video to see him in action... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpvj2QoY_Gg

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I will be at this tournament. Great announcement with plenty of time. I know a room is 79 bucks too. That makes me pandy. I will be down for this. Yay!!!

*CT*

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind coming to this, I have a time share at Orange Lake in Kissimmine (sp), I'll see if any of the other NC crew wants to go.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i cannot lose ever

i am the best man of your life

get ready to suffer

because i have no fear and all olives

you have less oliiiives

grow to understand the consequences of your birth

pi day is forever i am forever become one with the sith

you are not gravity i have 10 of those give it to me

goodness is forgiven

Top Bottom