• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central Jersey All Purpose Thread

JFox

Smash Hero
The only way this thread will survive under moderation is to more or less stick to business. It has been made clear several times that this forum is not a chat room, and should not be treated as such. So although its cool to once in a while get goofy, we should use this topic to primarily be speaking about the future of smash. (smashfest and tourney business)

This means flaming, discussion of skill, posts about m2k by inui, etc. are not the purpose of this thread.

As great a thread as this could become, it can also be a disaster. I expect the best from central jersey, and will also hope that if it does get out of hand, mods will do their job and close it.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
So although its cool to once in a while get goofy, we should use this topic to primarily be speaking about the future of smash. (smashfest and tourney business)
ill try my best.. apologies in advance for bein one goofy m*ther fu*ker!!! :chuckle:

i cant help myself :psycho:

however there will be events to talk about in the near future. how do i know such things??? well, i plan on continuing to be active in the community by having them!!!

JFox

Smash Hero
yo mog, you can always take the train to matawan, and i would gladly pick u up whenever you wanted. (its only a 10 min drive from my house) the only thing is im not sure how easy it is for you to get to the train. but whatever fest i go to, i would be willing to pick u up from the train station and drive u back as well, just let me know.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
mog don't u live on livingston.... where is your vehicle? its one giant parking lot u should take advantage of that shiz

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
I am looking forward to another fest close the Cjersey. This should be cool. My fest is gonna come up and I should have a thread up soon as soon as i get confirmation from my friends parents. This is gonna be leet =D

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys.

*looks around*

Even though I'm up north, everyone sucks up here.

C-can I be an honorary central jersey member too?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Are you serious, Mike? North Jersey is where the GOOD people are.

North: WoZ, Emblem Lord, Sensei, RaptorHawk, Reik, Comp, most of TSA etc.
Central: LK, Inui, teh_spamerer
South: M2K, Ryoko

And North NJ gets all of the NY people to come to tournies.

See?

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Are you serious, Mike? North Jersey is where the GOOD people are.

North: WoZ, Emblem Lord, Sensei, RaptorHawk, Reik, Comp, most of TSA etc.
Central: LK, Inui, teh_spamerer
South: M2K, Ryoko

And North NJ gets all of the NY people to come to tournies.

See?
Well, yeah, but I was using hyperbole for comedic effect.

Also, you need to understand that from my perspective, Woz is in central jersey. I'm about as north as you can be in bergen.

JFox

Smash Hero
Not that anyone showed any real interest, but this friday i can no longer smash. i just realized my sister's sweet 16 is that night.

@mike comedic relief ftw.
@inui- most people you consider north jersey really are closer to me than mike. i live only a half hour from woz, rutgers, and probably 45min from the oranges where i believe comp lives. most of the people in north are only slightly north of central jersey. central jersey is the best place to be IMO.

C-Bomb

Smash Apprentice
New Jersey is like an oreo... really crappy (and black)jk) on the outside, yet creamy sweet and moist in the center. same goes for its players as well. except im white on the outside (and black on the inside)jk)

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
New jersey is like a landfill... no wait, thats just north jersey.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww no i did not

and you bet im creamy sweet and moist in the center... hmm... something does not sound right about that...

JFox

Smash Hero
New Jersey is like N in various statistics tests....verrrrry slippery.

lol yeah I play on goin, but i can't be sure since they havent given any real info on it.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
yo im gona have a couple people over for some casual smash tonight, wednesday, at about 7:30. including but not limited to cbomb, xeorogue, and another non boardie whose decent. if ur interested, ur invited. want to know how to get here?? google maps this.

2 silversmith ct. howell NJ 07731

ive got 3 tvs at my house still, incuding JFoxs ghettovision. cubes would be appreciated!!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
You have it wrong, it's the opposite of an oreo, all the top players are on the outside, then the middle is all mediocreness.
Those are called Uh-oh Oreos! They're really good imo, better than the originals. But the problem with your wording is that all the top players are outside of NJ :O

Treble

Smash Cadet
**** I got *****ed at so hard by my mom when I left your house Bill. But Oh well that was mad fun, I would have stayed longer but I got mad work to do :(

Top Bottom