• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CENCAL Tourny, Right Btwn the KOO Kids BRAHHH Ft: Lovage, Wes, DEHF, and Sung

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Yeah there are falco matches for days. Will upload one my channel joejoe22802 but I would check Cablecho57's channel first.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
socal: yall **** and thanks for coming. I never thought Id live to see the day you guys come to us. I feel stupid for not playing any friendlies with you guys =/

slo: thanks for coming, pleasure as always.

as for vids, a bunch got desynched (AGAIN idk whats up with that) and i'm at school right so ill start uploading them when I get home after work (which is after school) tonight

DanteFox

Smash Champion
shoutouts to socal for coming all the way over to little ol' Santa Barbara. It was fun. We should chill next time.

shoutouts to sb for bringing the heat both in terms of attendance and ****.

Kevin: You **** so much for setting up and running this thing. I had absolutely no problems with the tournament. I just wanna thank you for running it, even though I know it's a thankless job.

Joey: We defiinitely **** but we should've been in grand finals. We should spend some hyperbolic time chamber training on teams dynamics.

Cho: You goofed dude. Should have played socal and gotten some tricksies from them. ;]

My boy Huy: You freakin' ****. Seriously. You're a machine. I love how you always keep cool no matter what's going on. If you had played a bit more aggressively I think you'd have ***** even more. It's all about that balance.

Andreeeeeeeeeeej: The ultimate troll haha. I definitely think you should stick to one character or else you won't improve much. That's what I'm doing from now on: fox exclusively until my hands hurt, then switch characters.

shoutouts to slo for coming to sb and chilling with us after the tournament.

Andy: Very close set. I definitely got outplayed. I'll get ya next time. ;]

Pink Reaper: You're freakin hilarious lol. I love your wacky low tier gimmicks. I got super nervous near the end of our teams set when I thought you might beat us 2 on 1 with kirby.

$heen: We shoulda played more. Next time we'll money match.

Kenny: Your falcon has improved. I was sweatin hard during our last match. It definitely could have gone either way.

David Chao: I caught a bit of your friendlies vs Wesballz and I liked what I saw. Keep it up.

Clayton: Dude just play falco. We all know he's your best character by far. There's no reason to sandbag when socal's in attendance. I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly salty about our teams set. We should have won!

Kimchi: Good stuff in crews. See you at smash club. You also need to stop sandbagging.

Anthonyyyyyyyyyyy: I also liked what I saw you doing in your friendlies. Don't be so afraid of competition. It can only make you better!

Kadar: Dude you're making a scary amount of progress. Now I know what it must have been like to see mango play right before he became the best in the nation.

Curt: You've also made a tremendous improvement. We'll keep working on your falcon in smash club. ^_^

Rob: I didn't get to see you play much on saturday but I hope your luigi was beasting. :lick:

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Kevin: You **** so much for setting up and running this thing. I had absolutely no problems with the tournament. I just wanna thank you for running it, even though I know it's a thankless job.
It's true. He didn't even thank me the last time I hosted. Kevin you must have done really well to get that out of Dante (<3 u Dante and sb). Then again I didn't get socal to come out.

Hopefully next time I can come. Although it might be for the LAN

DanteFox

Smash Champion
^^^ that's because back then I didn't know how hard it was to host a tournament lol. You get nothing but complaints even if everything else is perfect lol. You know I love you Gosu <3.

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to:
Joejoe - Thanks for playing some sheik friendlies with me. I definitely have a lot of learn about that matchup and cause you ***** me so hard im going to force sheen to play only sheik against me until i get better.

Caleb - those freaking f-smash tech reads! your falco is ****. Next time we'll team :D

Dante - What a close set. good games dude! Thanks for all the friendlies. Your fox is so technical. I wish i was more technical with falcon now!

Curt - You have such a fast falcon. we will have to play some more next time.

Anthony - Such a **** falcon lol. you are making me think i should use falcon kick more often.

Kimchi- Good games in crews and thanks for all the friendlies.

Slo Crew- we are awesome. nuff said.

Sb- You guys have so much talent. It was awesome watching all of you guys play and thanks for hosting.

Socal- I was pretty bummed that i didnt get to play any friendlies against you. I still have a long way to go before i can get to your skill level. Thanks for coming all the way to the tourney.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
vids are up on my channel

http://www.youtube.com/cablecho57

edit: the grand finals for both singles and doubles got desynced, and i'm a noob when it comes to video editing, so if I ever figure it out, i'll reupload.
I also made the mistake of recording the vids on the "low quality" setting, so its not as good as it could have been, but still watchable at least.

Lovage

Smash Hero
this tourny was pretty dope - def. glad i decided to come and hope we can make it to the next one provided that you guys lay down the hammer a little bit when hosting the tourny lol. letting people who aren't even at the venue hold up the bracket for like an hour is pretty whack. getting home at like midnight from a 25 person tourny is quite off hit.

shouts:

wes - ****

socal - ****, homies.

sb smashers - ya'll getting a lot better, it's sick that you guys find the time to play each other cuz melee is hella good. dante especially stood out to me this dude just keeps getting faster n faster ;o

andy - homie

larry - homie

cho - good **** for recording these vids are fiyahhh

anyway, yall ****, good ****, see everyone at da next one ;)

Top Bottom