• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celibate Smashers

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I made this thread akin to the thread that members would get highly defensive if told wrong. The Smash World Forums is a place with a great and diverse community with many different kind of people, so maybe this could help bring together other celibate people in Smash community. I'm not sure how this'll turn out or what will be discussed. (School life, home life, abstinence, proper relationships, celibacy, etc.) [And hopefully this isn't flame-bait. Please be nice.]

As was said before, it's hard to keep it together in a environment like this; a bunch of high school to college-aged gamers, but personally I think it would be neat to find and chat with other people who share two similar important qualities; being celibate and a love for Super Smash Bros. So yeah, I don't know if it'll be popular; if it isn't, it'll just get buried in the doldrums, but I'd thought I give it a try anyways.

JohnnyBoy

By the way, celibacy is nothing related to the Pokemon Celibi.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Nice idea for a topic, but you're probably not going to find too many celibate Smashers, since that requires sexual activity in the first place.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Two things:

A. No attacking the thread. If you don't agree, just leave it.

B. Though I can't see this being necessary, no sexual discussions. I can see various scenarios with this coming up.

Otherwise, enjoy.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I'm remaining celibate until I'm married. That's a promise to not only myself but for the person I call my true love and thats where she knows I give my entire being and essence for her and only her. :p

Fenvir

Smash Cadet
Abstinence is probably the most you will find with posters. Not sure how many religious leaders in training there are but I respect your choice.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know, I could make a mean nerd joke about celibacy, but hey, people can do whatever they want. And props to you if you're really gonna be a monk.

antimatter

Smash Lord
I'm remaining celibate because I do not wish to have intercourse, and because no one would want me anyway. Also, I feel that sex is for after you're married, and if you want kids.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm remaining celibate because I do not wish to have intercourse, and because no one would want me anyway. Also, I feel that sex is for after you're married, and if you want kids.
I respect your decision to remain celibate because you feel that sex is for after you're married, and that you don't want to have sex. But I can't respect you if you are so down on yourself that you think no one would want you. That's a self-fulfilling prophecy, and once you rid yourself of that kind of thinking, I can promise that your life will be so much better. You have to love yourself before someone else can. =)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Celibate here.
Not for any religious reasons, and I'm not just abstaining from sex either, but after my third relationship, and my third relationship that involved a second girl in the mix I don't think I can trust anyone in a relationship any more - and that's saying if I get over my ex, which I will not go into detail about, but I doubt I will. And please no "ull b fine, ull get ovr him" because things are more complicated than that.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just so you know, johnthegalatic is not in any way training to be a Buddhist monk (nor is there any sort of training ritual), he just lied. He's a conservative Christian.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Celibate here.
Not for any religious reasons, and I'm not just abstaining from sex either, but after my third relationship, and my third relationship that involved a second girl in the mix I don't think I can trust anyone in a relationship any more - and that's saying if I get over my ex, which I will not go into detail about, but I doubt I will. And please no "ull b fine, ull get ovr him" because things are more complicated than that.
You can't exactly have sex with someone you're dating online anyway Rey...

And Hiemie, what's wrong with being more machine than man?

Top Bottom