• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCSC Power Rankings - MOVED

Alphicans

Smash Hero
lol. you beat me at cast 3 because i wanted to SWD FSMASH! but that was a long time ago and i learned the power of PCING! oh yeah you could of just went to FoD because i can't ban neurtal stages on counterpicks. lol
Uhhh, thats extremely uncool, i am gonna be honest and i didn't know that :\.

Stevo

Smash Champion
To be on Topic:
I agree with what GayPryde said
I mean... Manli and John

SuperBoom up a lot..... like at least 3 spots. I'm gonna have to say probably above Tyson and Stu (sorry guys)

PKT92 should be on the list somewhere, especially if its going to stay that long

DJT88 up a few

Carl first

BackItch up as well

Levi should be around jeremy, but both under SuperBoom. (not sure if they should be above or under Tyson and/or Stu....)

Pro impact (randall and Mich) should be under DJT and Levi and maybe BackItch too

Oh, also, I dont know their gamer tags, but SuperBooms friends (Chris, Ian) could be on the list as well....

and then.... I guess I should move up a spot or something....maybe

DUNK IT!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
List needs more Jiggs plz

And thats a pretty cool banner :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Not to sound super ignorant, but what is taking so long? I am curious in what processes are executed to make this list.

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
lol im #1 with a falcon main and that's all that matters!

once the new list is posted, i think i would move superboomfan up a fair amount of spots. i think he got exponentially better.

spindash

Smash Ace
I need a crapload more credit in Melee before I can be considered. XD AME wasn't enough. Hopefully I can attend that Edmonton tourney in Feb. Unless it interferes with work or VGL. That'd suck.

I just wanna see where the top 25 rank in the new list~ ^^ For curiosity sake. :p

kithkin

Smash Champion
Uhhh, depends how big.

Theres a tournament in edmonton the... 16th and 17th of febuary I think, its got other games involved too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I guess i'll post here since this is the active Alberta thread at the moment.

Episode 3 is up.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Not to rush or anything but, its been a while since we saw an update. If you don't have the time, i can always lend a hand. Its okay if you don't want to though.

Top Bottom