• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville Smashfest Saturday, October 13th!

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
I'll be there at like 8:15ish. Do you think I could still make singles Hat?

oh and nacker 10 dollar mm doc ditto
yes please crush my ego .. i played you at c3 and you ***** my **** not willing to get more cream for the burns :embarrass only mm for a dollar unless you have repryxs skills then its 5-10

p.s @ hat hilarious burn xD

Edit: i still need a partner >.>

technomancer

Smash Champion
roger

Thread updates: i'mma call this number (^) right now and make some plans, I'm pretty sure I'm already picking up DosV so if anyone else needs collecting let me know.

443-306-7160 est mi nombre

Edit: get some reception lol

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Post faster! Since Shinku posted first I'll team with him if he's gonna make it. And if you wanna compete, I can exchange one hundred dollars for quarters and turn that in.

sephiroth - EEvisu!

techno - good ****. I have a problem though, I will be late after work probably, I will not be home until four thirty or so. And if we meet at Hat's, I will not be there until around five thirty or so because I'd have to wait on a bus. So either you or Hat give me a call or text on my phone if you guys have a plan please? Unless you guys plan to leave earlier than five, then just let me know either, cause I don't mind not being able to go.
But he's going to be too busy lazr spamming. MAGIKARP! USE A SPLASH ATTACK!

TAK$

Smash Ace
sure thing tin, i havent played you since..... january i think? lol when we played in tourny at btrees fest when it was my sheik vs your peach. =x

technomancer

Smash Champion
Updates #3: I'm going to have to be lame and bail on the CP expedition due to girlfriend issues. Normally I would tell her to stfu but this is something I gotta take care of.

Sorry guys

MMs at catonsville

HAT

Smash Ace
I'm up for it, Tak. Marth or Sheik or Falcon vs. Jiggs? Your choice.

@ Techno- I'm calling you right now and I'm going to try to make you reconsider. Muhahaha.

Otherwise, does anybody else want to MM?

HAT

Smash Ace
me? 10 chars
Sure, Slik. Let's MM at C-ville AND at C3. No joke. $5.

Also, @ Rei- I would greatly appreciate a power strip, but since this isn't a large-scale tournament and I would assume your power strip wouldn't be a donation, I can't denounce the venue fee for you. (that doesn't mean if you donate a power strip I'll get rid of the fee. this isn't $2 OR barter, lol. just $2.)

And Bizjark, please do come. It would be very nice to have that many more setups and people.

And again, seeing as not too many people have posted that they will bring a setup..please, everybody bring whatever you can. I'd like to have as many setups as possible. Hopefully Bizjark and his crew will show, as well.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
GAHHHH NOOOO TECHNO

BROS BEFORE HOS!

except i don't know you very well, so it's okay.

isn't there anyone else with a car who could come? I'm in a state of shock right now going through so many cancelations.

HAT PERSUADE HIM DAMMIT

TAK$

Smash Ace
Hat i cant choose lol o_o you pick! oh and hat PM me your #, since I'm gonna be late and wanna make sure i dont miss singles, or you could sign me up in advance and i just pay you when i get there, whatever works.

Did i mention i was bringing a setup? =o

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'll bring a cube and surge protector? It has nine outlets son, you can't top that **** unless you have more and that's ****ing impossible, no johns.

And EE can you bring your copy of smash for my Cube?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
We'll bring a setup

Eastlitree said:
I'll bring a cube and surge protector? It has nine outlets son, you can't top that **** unless you have more and that's ****ing impossible, no johns.
Mines a 7...i feel inferior. But mines thicker!

>.>
<.<

*flees*

Ghostype

Smash Champion
am I even going? whats going on? someone ****ing call me or post some **** about where to meet =/
Pay attention to posts son. Techno can't take us to CP today, he posted that earlier. I'm talking about the tournament that's happening Saturday.

Chred - No way. Look, Saturday, I'll show you my surge protector if you show me yours, and we'll compare thickness. Mine is like exactly as thick as two graphic novels.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Master I'll team with you >__>; lol if u dont find someone else=P

Also get Chin and come play me tomorrow.

Ron ~ my Bad

Edited for spelling, ****!

HAT

Smash Ace
me too, hat how can i get to ur place from downtown bmore without paying for a cab
My parents aren't willing to provide transportation, seeing as this isn't a high scale event..so uh, I'm not exactly sure. You're talking about friday, right? I might be able to arrange something if you are.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Pay attention to posts son. Techno can't take us to CP today, he posted that earlier. I'm talking about the tournament that's happening Saturday.

Chred - No way. Look, Saturday, I'll show you my surge protector if you show me yours, and we'll compare thickness. Mine is like exactly as thick as two graphic novels.
Mine's 8 and is thicker than both of yours. It even has it's own ****ing power supply.

I win. Do I get a medal?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Yours is obviously enhanced with something, it's disqualified. So is anyone anywhere close to UMD who can drive aero, tin, rebel, and me? We might have a ride, but there's a good chance we don't, and that means greyhound, which means a) we have to stay at hats overnight (albeit that would be fun) and b) we have to pay $20 each for the round trip. And the others aren't willing to do that.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen - word. We can be team Douglas J. Aran. It'd be like the Newlyweds but with a good name and cooler looking characters, and two black guys instead of two white guys.

Rebel - gg Mr. Cheater. >_>

Frozen

Smash Lord
Frozen - word. We can be team Douglas J. Aran. It'd be like the Newlyweds but with a good name and cooler looking characters, and two black guys instead of two white guys.
You said it all right there.

I might be a bit late, but not late enough to miss anything. I decided i'm going to work until 5:00-5:30'ish, and then I could walk right over to Piano Man, since it's less than a two minute walk.

I mean i'll drive of course, cause that's what being an American is all about, but you know....just to put things into perspective.

I might stop by my house and change first, cause I like to look pretty, but I don't know.....I might just come in rocking the 7-11 polo.

Huzzah! MM's!

Tak- Quite a few
EE- At least one for $5
Hat-? O.o
Hova-? >.<
Whoever else-? <(o.o)>

What are you talking about? I didn't steal MM formatting like this from Chinessah.

This was a long post.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I can attend this if I can get a ride. In that case, I accept MM's on behalf of any MM made in this thead as my own.

I'll also be bringing my PSP with Final Fantasy Tactics. I mean... this game is pretty amazing.

Top Bottom