• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catherine Mafia Game Over! Lolilovesrain wins in Queenmaker!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Let him stay L-1, someone can hammer if need be if they really want to, but this is fine.

BadClover

Smash Rookie
I would rather no one hammer just yet tho... Although if they decided to, well it's their choice.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That would be hella scummy for someone to QL Zen

Also yeah Dark Horse I don't really see anything that reaks of scum within his posts.

:phone:

BadClover

Smash Rookie
I voted him because he didn't want to claim his role. The fact that he said that he was town but then refused to claim it made me think scum.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Uguu. Macman-chan, why are you so okotteru? I think it's very hidoi.
Watakshi, for ichi, accuse Zen-san of trying to both jump into a position of influence extremely hayai with no merit and using his activity and what little sonkei he has as a mafia player to spread mass osore and komaru.

I think it's very zurui and hidoi of him! He should shindeiru!

Watakshi thinks that the geemu would be better off without Zen-san!

I am also very bikkurishite that Macman-chan wants to end the day janai. A scum read is a scum read, dayo ne? Or does anata think Zen is good guy desu?

I think Macman-chan is also very hidoi for voting ore-chan.

But watashi digress.

Ja ne!

(´・ω・`)

okotteru = mad
ichi = one
hayai = fast/early
sonkei = respect
osore = fear
komaru = confusion
anata = you
ore-chan = me

Uguu

Smash Rookie
hidoi = mean
zurui = mean
da yo ne = right?
ja ne = later!

Im being liberal here, though! Gomenasai!

gomenasai = sorry

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Uguu! How hidoi! Watakshi wa player slot too, desu yo! That's not daijoubu!

Korosu Zen-san for ore-chan, Macman. Kudasai!

korosu = kill
daijoubu = good
kudasai = please

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
policy lynch uguu anyone? also uguu, when you decide to give up this charade, i wanna know if you thought your vote was the zen hammer

I was pretty null/leanscum-ish on Zen, I just agreed with soup so i voted him. Still null, not enough to make me want to quicklynch and waste today

Uguu

Smash Rookie
policy lynch uguu anyone? also uguu, when you decide to give up this charade, i wanna know if you thought your vote was the zen hammer
Uguu! Anata asked a very sugoii question! Watakshi did not think it was the hammer, desu! It was a bait, demo Dark House-tan stopped it. Shikata ga nai!

Dark House-tan, drop the hammer kudasai! If Zen-san comes back and wriggles out because the town is too kowai, I will be very kanashii.

sugoii = awesum
demo = but
shikata ga nai = it can't be helped
kanashii = sad

Uguu

Smash Rookie
If Zen-san flips scum, I will be looking hard at Macman-chan desu! Macman-chan is looking for alternatives on weak reasoning! That makes me very kanashii already, and it is very zurui!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!"

Vote: Zen

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I honestly didn't expect the hammer to drop but yea sure

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
noone said we got nothing

The idea is that we could have gotten more. Having only one real wagon is bad for a game. The more *real* wagons, the more information can be gotten from how people react to them.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's hammer and flip will be coming when I come home from this audition.

It is now twilight!

:phone:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
The idea is that we could have gotten more. Having only one real wagon is bad for a game. The more *real* wagons, the more information can be gotten from how people react to them.
Dragging this day out would not only result in some pretty bad inactivity, but it would allow scum more room to escape.

Eh, really seems to be a matter of opinion.

Top Bottom