• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catherine Mafia Game Over! Lolilovesrain wins in Queenmaker!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I literally don't care either way if you want an honest answer, either we bag ScumZen or we drop dead weight, it's a shame that I have to say that however.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I honestly didn't read much of Ryker's posts. Hm not sure why Macman voted me. I still want to put him in pale green but idk. Btw murder should be in palegreen not blue.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote Count 1-5

1. Zen {4 -
} - Murderbush, Soup, BadClover, Macman
2. LoliH.Riddle {0}
3. Macman {0}
4. Uguu {2 -
} - SummonerAU, Dark Horse
5. Murderbush {0}
6. BadClover {0}
7. Ori_Bro {0}
8. SummonerAU {0}
9. Soup {0}
10. Dark Horse {0}
11. Bardull {1 -
} - Zen

Not Voting {4 -
}
- LoliH.Riddle, Uguu, Ori_Bro, Bardull

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm down for this. Vote: Zen

Let's leave it like this until Uguu confirms.

#HBC | ѕoup

If any inactive comes into this thread and hammers Zen like it's none of his business it is likely scum.

If Zen is scum:
Partners are within whites likely, maybe a active player, I'm feeling Ori as one of them.

If Zen is town:
??????? Doesn't really matter to me at this point, everyone on this wagon is pretty town.

#HBC | ѕoup

It's not that I chose him, it's that you made me put you into this situation, you are accepting death at this point, and for that, I give you no remorse.

#HBC | ѕoup

Zen if you're town I want you solidify your reads for me also

thanks

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I don't play mafia to go back in forth with
Vote: Zen

Unvote

Vote: Zen

hurdur
I play to hunt scum man n_n.

To go back and forth with Ryker like that would have been a complete waste of our day and would have taken too much out of me. This is best. And you're right about everyone on being town. Just don't let Ryker lead anymore lynches dude or you're going to lose.

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay i get that part

but what about the solidification I asked for

#HBC | ѕoup

Alright, so you voted Ryker for a reason then. Tell me why you town-read him and changed your mind about it.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I don't play mafia to go back in forth with

I play to hunt scum man n_n.

To go back and forth with Ryker like that would have been a complete waste of our day and would have taken too much out of me. This is best. And you're right about everyone on being town. Just don't let Ryker lead anymore lynches dude or you're going to lose.
YOU'RE STILL ****ING DOING IT!'

You've got ****ing plenty to work with. I went out of my goddamn way to make sure you wouldn't have that excuse, but you're still playing "poor me, big bad Ryker is a meanie" and "don't listen to him!!!"

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

Eat dirt, scumbag. I am not letting you sidelong AtE out of playing with nothing even remotely resembling a town win con.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
#234 just seemed so townie to me. I guess cause it showed that he was actually looking at the situation and expecting something out of me rather than just pushing me into oblivion like he did in Arcadia.

BadClover

Smash Rookie
Ok bed time now... I need sleep before I start sounding like an idiot to myself even. Will fix whatever I did wrong tomorrow.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So I've got a problem.

I really, really want to hammer zen and pull a marshy (who doesn't), but you guys won't let me.

Pleeeeeeeease?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Dark Horse can you explain what a marshy is? I've never played with or seen how marshy plays.

Also Uguu are you just following DH?

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ah okay, i mean I've got a townie read on Zen right now. I don't want to rush anything since we have so much time till the dead line.

:phone:

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Uguu! Dark Horse, you baka, you ruined the bikkuri****e!!

And Ori, watakshi am following Dark House janai. Watakshi thinks Zen and Soup should both shindeiru!

baka = idiot
bikkuri****e = surprise
watakshi = me
janai = not
shindeiru = die

Top Bottom