• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catherine Mafia Game Over! Lolilovesrain wins in Queenmaker!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
The thing is that we have an incredibly high chance to win here, If you're town and i'm town then lylo is simply useless and we just lynch whoever is left.

The thing is also, is that: me or you can't die. I will get another report and the only player alive I will have to investigate is you.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
DH VT puts us at....

2v1v1 (One Red, One Blue)

Red shot last night (Ori died), which means the remaining Blue scum has to be the shooter.

If Blue scum shoots Town, then it's not a draw, it's Kingmaker with guaranteed Town loss.

If they shoot Red scum, LyLo.

So playing to wincon, you're right, Blue has to shoot Red keeping us in Lylo even if DH flips VT.

So DH is the safe shot.

#HBC | ѕoup

Would red v blue v town just result in kingmaker?
It would be really dumb as it would put town into autoloss. If red lynches town with blue then blue/red are still alive and nobody wins and vice versa. Now, if town lynches red with blue then blue wins and vice versa.

#HBC | ѕoup

That's correct. But would scum risk kingmaker here? Neither alignment would want to just give up there and convincing the town to give the win to a scum is merely pointless.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Well, they CAN'T really risk it, as it takes the win out of their control and places it in Town's hands.

Lylo is the safer option for the wincon, so I don't see us seeing the Kingmaker option unless the scum is dumb, which is possible.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to have DH give some thoughts on this situation, but he basically is stuck here regardless of alignment.

#HBC | ѕoup

Do you have any other plans that you might possibly want to share here?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Haha soup, there's not much for me to give. Lynching me is probably the best option, as it woul practically confirm loli/uguu for scum. The only other option, from my PoV, is to lynch uguu, though I doubt I'll be able to convince you guys.

#HBC | ѕoup

So we going through with this Ryker?

I'm ready to end the day if you are.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh, you kinda just seem like Ryker sometimes. My bad.

Gah, I kinda wanna wait for his insight just for a second though.

#HBC | ѕoup

I KNOW.

I KNOW.

It's just Ryker has great plans most of the time and he's generally knowledgeable, the thing I want most importantly is his current read on Dark Horse and if it is affected on the flips, I think that we should honestly give it more time as these quick-hammers lead to no good.

I realize that there is not much Uguu and other players can do expect plead innocence but getting a footwork would be nice.

#HBC | ѕoup

Do you generally believe Dark Horse to be scum both game-wise and his own play? What do you think of his current responses and how he is handling the situation?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I'm with Ryker in greatly disliking his D1 play. After the results came out things got more complicated, then Summoner bit the bullet.

I'm personally leaning towards the scum who has given up end of things, but at the same time he's in a ****ty spot as Town as well. His current play is simply that of acceptance. Even if he is Town he doesn't see the point in fighting tooth and nail to not get lynched when his flip confirms the rest of the game for us either way.

#HBC | ѕoup

Solid point. I feel like DH is being genuine here a bit though I agree that he has no other choice but to submit and won't fight this merely because as either alignment there is no harm done, he either paves the game for us on VT flip or loses.

Vote: Dark Horse

#HBC | ѕoup

Even if there is a very slight chance of you being scum, you're aware that you can't kill a townie here to force the game, so although my paranoia is naggin me, there is a fallback here.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten!"

Vote: Dark Horse

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
DH isn't scum why'd you guys lynch him? DH why'd you hammer yourself?

Also, don't kill me tonight T_T please?

#HBC | ѕoup

Loli you should claim just for the sake of claiming

#HBC | ѕoup

kingmaker scenario is only applied if scum hits a town, they have to hit the blue scum tonight

#HBC | ѕoup

kingmaker is a scenario where a player is put in a position where they have to decide who wins the game

town is put in autoloss and is forced to give blue or red scum the win

LoliH.Riddle

LoliLovesRain|NickRiddle
oh okay that makes sense bUt if red kills blUe scUm tonight then isn't it 2 town and 1 red? can't the two town then jUst lynch off the red scUm? Then town coUld win yes?

#HBC | ѕoup

but not only that, one of the blue/red scum is forced to give the other scum the win, which nobody wants

also yes

LoliH.Riddle

LoliLovesRain|NickRiddle
why are they forced to give the other the win? i remember yoU gUys kept talking about a draw? =/

also , since yoU asked earlier my role is pretty fUnny actUally lol. i'm erica xD some sUspicion that i was eric at one point looool told yoU fUnny it's VT

#HBC | ѕoup

i was corrected, it would be a kingmaker, not a draw.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Orlando Had**** (Dark Horse), Town Vanilla, has been lynched!

Night 4 deadline is set for 8/9/12 at Midnight CMT!

Top Bottom