• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Night. Get ***** 2nasty. Centereach NY. Brawl/Melee Jan 17th, 2009

MTD

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could have gotten some of the great Link/Snake games I had with MTD and Lexington on a Wii with recording, even the Mario vs Diddy/Snake ones with Beast too, those were great.
yea bro sick matches, your link's awesome. hope to play you again soon.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
yea i got ****ted on that round i wasn't really trying cause my ride was outside but whatever. eli's to nasty, do you have the recording of the first round? it was a pretty good match.
Lmao I think you've been mistaken for somebody else haha. 2Nasty where were you? You were supposed to get ***** =/

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I played mad ****ty at this tourney lawl. Bad luck that I had to play dabuz first round, so I didn't play olimar for the sake of not having to do an oli ditto, but he still got to play oli. Whatever, no biggy. When's the next one?

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
Well that was fun. I lost to Eli again, but I dont mind. They were good matches. I wish somebody recorded one of them though.

I hope I can keep coming to these. My friend (Mook) took me this time. I think im going to be coming with him.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
WOW eli how did u lose lol...i need to straighten ur *** out spray some wd40 on that rusty ****
He went C Falc against Dabuz. Thats pretty epic if you ask me.

Sorry MTD i dont have any other replays, since I dont have the hack I cant record anything over 3 min. That was the only match that could be recorded.

Top Bottom