• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Night. Get ***** 2nasty. 1/17/08

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
1: Dabuz- split (Olimar)-Gratz. Yeah, we did play some friendlies at one point as well as a tourney dubz match. Your play a mean prolimar, Im gonna have to play you at the next one. (Friendly, i mean... god help me if i have to play you in the tourney)
1: Blackanese- split (Game and Watch) Mad funny. LOL imagine how you would have done in that last fight if you focused more on the fight instead of trash talking lol.
1: Basic Sausage- split (King Dedede) Good job. I'm glad that the person who ***** me last month did so well yesterday.
4: Eli (Wario, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Kirby, DK) Thank you for gracing my wii with your replay lol. Anyway, we played friendlies before the tourney. I barely beat your Ike... that was intense. Next time, maybe you won't sandbag me? lol
5: Kirin (Mario, Link) Good friendlies, and dont worry, you just got pissed in the moment. I just really wanted to show I didnt suck as bad as i did at battlegroundz that day.
5: MTD (Snake, Falco) Great job top 5. I wish I got to friendly with you this time, remember we played last time? Good stuff.
7: Problem (Snake, Captain Falcon, every character??) OMG you and LEX are hysterical to play friendlies with. Good stuff. How epic was that ROB 2 on 1? Anyway, great job placing.
7: Whut? (King Dedede) Good stuff, you ***** me hard. I really need to learn how to fight DDD.
9: Lexington Steel (Snake) Good stuff in friendlies. You two are hysterical, hope to see you guys at the next one.
9: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake) Correction. Nobody likes you. lol Good doubles stuff
9: NU (Ness, Lucas) I knew it was over from the moment I saw that hat. Theres no way that that can be tournament legal lolol. Good stuff, I have to watch the spikes next time... You REALLY like that dair...
9: Will (DK, G&W)Good friendlies, I have to play you once you get warmed up.
13: Sleep (Diddy) Good games man. It must have hurt in that first friendly when I gimped you for the win on that last life lol... Good stuff in doubles, I wanna see you at the next one.
13: Mike G (Metaknight) I think you're the MK/DDD i played in friendlies before. Good stuff.
13: Doowop (R.O.B., Luigi) Nice Pit in dubz. I haven;t really met you but Im sure you're cool cause you play ROB lol.
13: CJTHeroofTime (R.O.B.) Why is it that you always seem to play DDDs at this tournament? Vanek, Basic Sausage, Zro last month, PD and Whut? this month? That must really suck for you.
17: Vanek (Metaknight, DDD) Good stuff in dubz, sorry I killed you with my laser that last match. Ill probably end up teaming with you at the next one lol... My friends are so cheap lol
17: Tick Good job ****** Will after all that talk...Oh wait. My bad lol jk Practice that peach man.
17: Dyyne (Olimar) Didn't get to friendly tou at all, but I remember you from last time. And that sucks playing dabuz.
17: Jay -?
17: Gir (Snake, Marth) -?
17: Tock (Bowser) Great job man. I do believe you also went Ice Climbers, no?
17: PD (Marth, Snake) Good matches. I cant wait to play you at the next one.
25: Khanti (Falco) Hysterical, man. You play a MEAN shiek lol. Ill see you at the next one. BTW my Nephenee ***** now.
25: Mook -?
25: Kane Good matches before... It sucks for you that Samus has NOTHING on ROB besides her zair. Keep practicing with your brother, you **** for an eight grader.
25: 12ain (Lucario) I hate Lucario. I don't know you, nor did I see you. Just puttin it out there lol
25: Lefty (Metaknight) I saw you play TOCK. Thats about it.
25: Disco (Zelda) Good match. I hate playing Zelda, youre epic at sweetspotting that lightning kick. I was sweating that entire match. Im lookin forward to playing you again.

TYRIN-I dont know what name you went by, but good friendlies there. You play a great Lucas. I gotta stop underestimating that PKT2 lol. I wanna see you at the next one.

O i forgot to say this. There was this one guy i played a set with (friendlies) and he was really good with diddy. I won 2-1. Whoever that diddy was, props to you.
I think it was SLEEP. He plays a mean diddy kong.

This was pretty fun, can't wait to see how the 2 day Castle Golf turns out next month.
Say whaaat? 2 day tourney? Rocking Long Island? Thats some crazy ****!! Can't wait.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS!!!!

1: Dabuz- split (Olimar)-AMAZING TEAMMATE, Would def wanna team again at the next castle
1: Blackanese- split (Game and Watch)-Made mine and everyones day with your GPS
1: Basic Sausage- split (King Dedede)-Good Match, Best D3 in NY by far
4: Eli (Wario, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Kirby, DK)-Thanks for Dinner
5: Kirin (Mario, Link)-You are gay
5: MTD (Snake, Falco)-Got alot better, congrats on 5th
7: Problem (Snake, Captain Falcon, every character??-Good ****, Love the nades tricks
7: Whut? (King Dedede)-You dont talk alot, but nice knocking Will out
9: Lexington Steel (Snake)-I dont even know you, but you were awesome
9: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake)-Congrats in doubles, and being the best pika/snake on LI
9: NU (Ness, Lucas)-Nice MM, thx for burger king
9: Will (DK, G&W)-Get your head in the game
13: Sleep (Diddy)-yw for the apple pies, upcoming ninjalink
13: Mike G (Metaknight)-be there 2nasty
13: Doowop (R.O.B., Luigi)-No bathroom johns
13: CJTHeroofTime (R.O.B.)-Best rob on LI
17: Vanek (Metaknight, DDD)-Congrats
17: Tick-you are gay
17: Dyyne (Olimar)-i dont even know you, but you are gay
17: Jay-you are gay
17: Gir (Snake, Marth)-you ***** me in melee(i dont even play melee), but I got even with you in brawl
17: Tock (Bowser)-Sick bowser, stop playing IC
17: PD (Marth, Snake)-Your marth is gay, Be there
25: Khanti (Falco)-Thanks for the multi-purpose setup
25: Mook-who the hell are you
25: Kane-I dont know you either
25: 12ain (Lucario)-congrats on last place nigaj at your first tourney
25: Lefty (Metaknight)-Keep up the good work?
25: Disco (Zelda)-I dont know you either

MTD

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts

1: Dabuz- split (Olimar) - good **** dude, beast olimar
1: Blackanese- split (Game and Watch) - haha funny dude, had alot of fun doubles matches with you and basic sausage. you guys are sick
1: Basic Sausage- split (King Dedede) - fun double's friendly's, and sick dedede gotta get some more friendlys in with you next time
4: Eli (Wario, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Kirby, DK) - good **** dude, you seriously ***** me that 2nd match. the first match was pretty intense dude, i gotta play you again soon.
5: Kirin (Mario, Link) - amazing link, our tourney set was ridiculous, really close, good stuff man.
5: MTD (Snake, Falco)
7: Problem (Snake, Captain Falcon, every character??) - sick friendlys dude, those snake dittos were ridiculous. im gonna get that grenade thing down for the next tourney, hope to see you there
7: Whut? (King Dedede) - fun set, pretty good dedede, good job.
9: Lexington Steel (Snake)
9: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake) - didn't get to play you this time, good **** on doubles though. next time we gotta get some friendlys in and ill have my own cigarettes this time, haha.
9: NU (Ness, Lucas)
9: Will (DK, G&W)
13: Sleep (Diddy)
13: Mike G (Metaknight)
13: Doowop (R.O.B., Luigi) - pretty good matches dude, pretty sick luigi.
13: CJTHeroofTime (R.O.B.) - i wish we got some friendlys in, i wanted to play your rob again, next time we'll get some in.
17: Vanek (Metaknight, DDD)
17: Tick
17: Dyyne (Olimar)
17: Jay - sick ****
17: Gir (Snake, Marth)
17: Tock (Bowser)
17: PD (Marth, Snake)
25: Khanti (Falco)
25: Mook
25: Kane
25: 12ain (Lucario)
25: Lefty (Metaknight)
25: Disco (Zelda)

had alot of fun, cant wait to see how the 2 day event is gonna turnout.
peace

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Falco doesn't counter ****. Don't use him. Captain Falcon on the other hand, now that's a character with potential. I still wanna find that Dabuz video lmao.
oh cool, someone recorded the facing i make while smashing?

and yesh ness, if olimar loses to captain falcon than that olimar is just bad(Ounless its like ally's or something)

whut?

Smash Journeyman
Late shoutouts cuz no one gives a ****

1: Dabuz- split (Olimar)- nice battle face ^,^
1: Blackanese- split (Game and Watch)- only played a few friendlies, still fun!
4: Eli (Wario, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Kirby, DK)- If you go falcon next time, i'll go ganon or bowser to make things interesting. I enjoyed kirby vs ddd
5: MTD (Snake, Falco)-GOOD snake, but i hate you for beating me!
7: Whut? (King Dedede)- this kid was a hugeee **gg0t, i kicked his *** in the parkinglot!
9: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake)-**** you! I talk to people who don't play pikachu!
9: Will (DK, G&W)-DK vs DDD, don't hate me hate the match!
13: Sleep (Diddy)-I believe i played you in friendlies? If so, the matches were most likely fun
13: CJTHeroofTime (R.O.B.)-I could use rob practice, we will most likely play again sometime, i don't know many rob mains around here!
LMFAOOO111111

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
Late shoutouts cuz no one gives a ****

1: Dabuz- split (Olimar)- nice battle face ^,^
1: Blackanese- split (Game and Watch)- only played a few friendlies, still fun!
4: Eli (Wario, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Kirby, DK)- If you go falcon next time, i'll go ganon or bowser to make things interesting. I enjoyed kirby vs ddd
5: MTD (Snake, Falco)-GOOD snake, but i hate you for beating me!
7: Whut? (King Dedede)- this kid was a hugeee **gg0t, i kicked his *** in the parkinglot!
9: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake)-**** you! I talk to people who don't play pikachu!
9: Will (DK, G&W)-DK vs DDD, don't hate me hate the match!
13: Sleep (Diddy)-I believe i played you in friendlies? If so, the matches were most likely fun
13: CJTHeroofTime (R.O.B.)-I could use rob practice, we will most likely play again sometime, i don't know many rob mains around here!

LMFAOOO111111
Well I care for shout outs and i didnt get any T.T :(:(:(:(:( lol :p

Top Bottom