• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Get Rocked by Spam. Feb 28th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee 50+

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Basic Sausage called me after the tourney to ask how to fight Olimar. :laugh:

Dabuz, please travel so that I may slay your Olimar like I can do to AndyG and BlackWaltz(like 10000 times lol).

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Lmfao. You should of heard him after he won. Blackanese was doing his usual amazing trash talk and when Dabuz one he got up, clapped his hand and said "**** YEAH! **** YOU BLACKANESE! And just so you all know..my mom is a little chubby." The last part being in response to Black's trash talk. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard before.

I could've done better in singles, but I don't know what I was doing vsing Basic. I got Cypher grabed from a chaingrab at 0%. I did really bad those matches.
Yeah he was just baiting you the entire time for that. Personally, I'd pick up a secondary for Dedede since Sonic just fails against him.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Dabuz takes the game so serious... you can just see it in his violent body movements as he plays. He really needs to just relax. I wouldn't be suprised if he had some mental illness we all arent aware about.

lol @ dabuz saying "We have to ban trash talking for the next tourny"

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Dabuz takes the game so serious... you can just see it in his violent body movements as he plays. He really needs to just relax. I wouldn't be suprised if he had some mental illness we all arent aware about.

I've noticed a lot of players are like that.

What we need to do is put "Trash talking is allowed, an encouraged." on the next thread.

Dabuz, please travel so that I may slay your Olimar like I can do to AndyG and BlackWaltz(like 10000 times lol).
His mommy won't let him travel. D:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
great tournament, blackanese too funny, and who put the song "live and learn" on lylat? i would of hugged that person if i knew who did it

That was my Wii lollllzzz
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/whos-awesome.jpg

Basic Sausage called me after the tourney to ask how to fight Olimar. :laugh:

lol, i think im sigging that first part:) and i wish i could come to tourneys in city,its my mom man...im telling you

if its a game worth money then its seriouz business to me

also, i think the disease your refering to partial ADHD/hyperness

and i don't mind trash talking, but i mind it when people try to purposely distract me in a match, especcially when they aren't even playing

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I diddnt even know.....

I was gonna team with Doowop >.<. Someone please IM me when the next one is coming >_>

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I diddnt even know.....

I was gonna team with Doowop >.<. Someone please IM me when the next one is coming >_>
Yeah, we were a little late in getting this one up. You can expect the next one around April during spring break. We're going to get the thread up a lot sooner too.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Black and Basic ***** this tourny with their jokes xD
Met Melee players and got my *** handed big time DX
Someone needs to teach me techs =(
Overall fun little tourny =D

Edit: Also Kirin is good at Samus to ZSS
''I pratice this all day'' xD

Ryan-K

Smash Master

LMFAOOOOOO

yeah blackanese talking interferes with pressing z alot

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Black and Basic ***** this tourny with their jokes xD
Met Melee players and got my *** handed big time DX
Someone needs to teach me techs =(
Overall fun little tourny =D

Edit: Also Kirin is good at Samus to ZSS
''I pratice this all day'' xD
LOL! It's so easy to do. xD Everyone who tried to help Buz had a problem with it.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
The venue is cold for a reason. If the temp. increases it will just amplify the smell of urine and lysol.

Top Bottom