• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash Get ***** by Spam. Feb 28th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Alright everyone, here are the results from last night. Good **** to everyone, I had mad fun at this tourney and I swear.... every time Blackanese and Dabuz meet in tournament.... that stuff is way too hilarious to be missing, so lets get some more people for next time ;p

I'll get you next time Dabuz haha I know my DK can actually take you on since I tried using him for once against olimar @_@

Brawl Singles

1: Dabuz (Olimar)
2: Basic Sausage (King Dedede)
3: Blackenese (Game and Watch, Wolf)
4: Mike G (Game and Watch, Metaknight, Lucario)
5: Sanzi (Diddy Kong, Metaknight)
5: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake, Falco)
7: Cyber (Sonic)
7: Will (Donkey Kong)
9: Float Hax (Metaknight)
9: Kirin (Mario, Link)
9: Dyyne (Olimar, Metaknight)
9: WHUT? (King Dedede)
13: CJT (R.O.B.)
13: Storm King
13: Mario Blaze (Mario)
13: Vanek (ZSS, G&W, R.O.B., MK)
17: PD (Marth)
17: Lefty
17: Kane
17: Rope
25: Marcus J

Brawl Doubles

1: Black Sausage
2: Dyyne + Sanzi
3: X-0 + Dabuz
4: Cyber + Mario Blaze
5: Will + Minty
5: Tick + Float Hax
7: CJT + Vanek
7: Skiball Johns
9: Rope + Storm King

Melee Singles

1: Ryan K (Falco, Captain Falcon, Fox)
2: Shine Mike (Fox, Pikachu)
3: Will (Shiek, Captain Falcon, Pikachu)
4: Blackenese (Ice Climbers)
5: Lefty
5: Basic Sausage
7: Boxob
7: Dr. Drizzle
9: Kane

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
If there are any other characters you guys used, just lemme know and I will include them in the results. If I didn't already do so, its because I couldn't remember who you used, lol.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
1: Dabuz (Olimar) - Well done, yet again.
2: Basic Sausage (King Dedede) - Good to see you again. I seriously love watching your D3.
3: Blackenese (Game and Watch, Wolf) - You're seriously too funny. Even at TGIF you kept us laughing. Nice seeing you again.
4: Mike G (Game and Watch, Metaknight, Lucario) - You jerk, you used Meta Knight. :(
5: Sanzi (Diddy Kong, Metaknight) - Dude you like came outta nowhere, really good Diddy.
5: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake, Falco) SNAKE MAIN.
7: Cyber (Sonic) - Good set man, I messed up after the first game but I know I can beat you. ;D I'll get you next time.
7: Will (Donkey Kong) - You're soooooo close to beating Mike G in tournaments, keep at it.
9: Kirin (Mario, Link) - You're getting better at this. :D Don't beat yourself up over a loss and remember to camp every now and again. xD
13: Mario Blaze (Mario) - Finally got to play a tourney set with you. Hope you learned a few things from playing me. ;D
13: Vanek - No SF4. D: I watched some of your games, you did really good this time.
17: PD (Marth) - You really impressed again. It seems like you just keep getting better and better ever since CoT4 and you really got that tipper **** down, way too good.

Boxob - Good seeing you again dude, I suck at Melee. xD
Dr. Drizzle - I know you liked my pokes. ;D
RyanK -Teach me Falcon, yours was waaaaay to amazing.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
1: Dabuz (Olimar) - Well done, yet again.
2: Basic Sausage (King Dedede) - Good to see you again. I seriously love watching your D3.
3: Blackenese (Game and Watch, Wolf) - You're seriously too funny. Even at TGIF you kept us laughing. Nice seeing you again.
4: Mike G (Game and Watch, Metaknight, Lucario) - You jerk, you used Meta Knight. :(
5: Sanzi (Diddy Kong, Metaknight) - Dude you like came outta nowhere, really good Diddy.
5: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake, Falco) SNAKE MAIN.
7: Cyber (Sonic) - Good set man, I messed up after the first game but I know I can beat you. ;D I'll get you next time.
7: Will (Donkey Kong) - You're soooooo close to beating Mike G in tournaments, keep at it.
9: Kirin (Mario, Link) - You're getting better at this. :D Don't beat yourself up over a loss and remember to camp every now and again. xD
13: Mario Blaze (Mario) - Finally got to play a tourney set with you. Hope you learned a few things from playing me. ;D
13: Vanek - No SF4. D: I watched some of your games, you did really good this time.
17: PD (Marth) - You really impressed again. It seems like you just keep getting better and better ever since CoT4 and you really got that tipper **** down, way too good.

Boxob - Good seeing you again dude, I suck at Melee. xD
Dr. Drizzle - I know you liked my pokes. ;D
RyanK -Teach me Falcon, yours was waaaaay to amazing.
I did, I dropped Mario.

Cyber- Good ****, great team partner.

CJT (Hope I got your name right)- Good ROB and stuff, good friendlies.

Dabuz- Lol after the tourney with our friendlies, good meetin ya.

Minty- Good seeing you again, good Marth as always but wish you could have stuck around for singles.

Kirin- Good set even though I've said this for the millionth time that I hate dittos and I dropped Mario not because of the dittos but because I realized what a waste of time of using him if I wanna do better in tourneys. You go uncontested for best Mario in NY, good luck.

Dyyne- Sorry about my reaction, I hate MK not you. :p

Blackanese- Funny as hell as always, big pimpin'.

Basic Sausage- Good friendlies son. :p

Will- Your DK still scares the hell outta me, *gets a restraining order* x)

Marioblaze- Dunno him, who is he? But I do know his main will be revealed at the next tourney he goes to but will still use Mario for fun.

GG's, good tourney besides it being cold as a mother****er in there. Just raise the venue price (Thus more entrants) and the temperature and it will be even better next time. :p

AIM and MSN = Marioblaze@hotmail.com
~Marioblaze

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
1: Dabuz (Olimar) - LOLOL
2: Basic Sausage (King Dedede) - But it's Saturday! Too good Leo, great seeing you again. And good tournament set, Your DDD is way too good >_<
3: Blackenese (Game and Watch, Wolf) - Hey Dabuz are you gay? You wanna mix your fruity pebbles w/ my cocoa puffs? LOL too good
4: Mike G (Game and Watch, Metaknight, Lucario) - I don't know this man here. He plays MK I hear
5: Sanzi (Diddy Kong, Metaknight) - wow good **** in our tourney match. You were a very impressive Diddy, I barelyyyyyy losttttt. I'll get you next time
5: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake, Falco) - SNAKE MAINNNN
7: Will (Donkey Kong) - Asia
9: Kirin (Mario, Link) - amazing team mate as always, you are pretty much undeniably the best Mario in NY
9: Dyyne (Olimar, Metaknight) - good Melee friendlies, my Ganon was beastin XP
13: CJT (R.O.B.) - THE HERO OF MOTHER ****ING TIME! We should have played, nice doubles friendlies
13: Storm King - GG in our tourney match
13: Vanek - Thanks for the controller :D Bring SF4 next time
17: PD (Marth) - I'm actually happy with my performance this time. I beat my Round One opponent, barely lost to that Diddy, and then had some good games with Leo :D
17: Lefty - nice Melee friendlies :D

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
1: Dabuz (Olimar)--who are you?
2: Basic Sausage (King Dedede)- why did we have to fight 3 times in one tourney wtf lol? ill try to camp a little less next timexD
3: Blackenese (Game and Watch, Wolf)-your too funny but please man, don't try to have conversations with me during match, ill just answer your questions afterwards, sheesh, and no, i don't want to mix fruity pebbles and cocoa puffs with you

5: Sanzi (Diddy Kong, Metaknight)-man, you really are a lot better offline with diddy, underestimated you, good stuff in doubles
5: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake, Falco)come on man, we gotta step it up next time

7: Will (Donkey Kong)oh god, your learning that DK can beat olimar, no more power pellets or whatever you eat for you

9: Dyyne (Olimar, Metaknight)come on man, you should of went oli in doubles, would of been ****ing best matches ever
9: WHUT? (King Dedede)exactly what i thought when i looked at you:chuckle:

13: Mario Blaze (Mario)nice finally meeting you irl, looked completely different than i expected you tbh:psycho:

17: PD (Marth)for "live and learn"on lylat http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/whos-awesome.jpg there you go, you deserve that again
17: Leftylol, no one likes olimar, i guess you really didn't like those games:bee:

17: Ropethats like the most random name for a person i have ever seen:dizzy:

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
there comes a day in a blackanese mans life, when his trash talking just has no affect on others anymore.

this inspires me 2 come up with more new, advanced, updated trash talking O_O

lmfao na seriously though i give u propz dabuz i have been wrecked lol

besides that i honestly have 2 say brawl teams is fun and singles is not lol (unless its random character MM)
and talking 2 people and hanging out afterwords in tournys has ALWAYS been fun since melee days xDDD good shiz 2 every1

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Oh and whoever who said "How's it taste *****!?" During the dittos with Kirin, I'll face you on wi-fi or offline for MM, whichever you prefer me to beat that ***.

Cyberman6

Smash Apprentice
1: Dabuz (Olimar) Man, your Olimar was awesome from the matches that I saw you play
2: Basic Sausage (King Dedede) Man, I don't know what happened those matches while I was playing you. Great games, I got cypher grabbed from a chaingrab, which I never saw before.
3: Blackenese (Game and Watch, Wolf) Your too funny.
5: Sanzi (Diddy Kong, Metaknight) - Nice team matches, but two Meta's against a Sonic isn't fun. :(
5: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake, Falco) - Great team friendly's
7: Cyber (Sonic) - Who is this hedgehog?
7: Will (Donkey Kong) - I really had fun playing your DK in the tourney. Close second match.
9: Kirin (Mario, Link) - Hehe, we're 2-1 now. I got you this time. We always seem to run into each other in a tourney. You and Marioblaze are the best Mario's I know. Those fireballs.
9: Dyyne (Olimar, Metaknight) - I need to work against Meta.
13: Storm King - It was fun fighting your Wolf. Face more Sonic's. D:
13: Mario Blaze (Mario) - Great team matches. Didn't do to well in the first match.
17: Rope - Nice Falco. It was really too cold in the place.
25: Marcus J - D: Sorry to hear about your placing.

Minty - Ah, too bad you couldn't stay for singles. Great Marth as always.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
ooooo what was it?

Also, mad tight Leo and Blackanese didn't come down to Hofstra afterward. We had free pizza and lodging!

Hopefully I'll be at the next one though.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
great games to everyone i played. i wanna start using zero suit in competition now. its mad fun.

characters i used. ZSS, G&W, ROB, MK. i think it was that order, in each set.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
buhmps

Dabuz (Olimar) wtf you talking about love at first sight? you hittin dem crack rox boy, i can tell
Blackenese (Game and Watch, Wolf) the food you brought in smelt gooood whatever it was
X-0 (Pikachu, Snake, Falco) not much to say here, i still hate you
WHUT? (King Dedede) sleep deprivation johns

There were more but i don't remember all your names, i had a good time, even though i sucked,
seeing all the people i haven't heard from in a while was cool,
do another soon, i need to bring honor to whut? once more.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
1: Dabuz (Olimar)-Your Lolimar is too good. I wrecked your Kirby though lol. I finally go to see what Dabuz was about
2: Basic Sausage (King Dedede, Pit(Fixed)) Uggh that DDD match was toooooo close. Ill beat you one day. Good stuff.
3: Blackenese (Game and Watch, Wolf) Funniest guy Ive never met.
4: Mike G (Game and Watch, Metaknight, Lucario) Both of our matches were down to the last smash...SOOO CLOOOSE. We gotta play sometime at the next one.
5: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake, Falco) Were you the only Snake main there? Btw I wouldve beat ur Falco if we played an entire set. Im the Hero of Mother****ing Time.
7: Cyber (Sonic)-Good stuff playin you guys in double friendlies, we gotta play some singles at the next one. Be there.
7: Will (Donkey Kong)- You punish landing too **** well. I gotta learn to avoid that aerial headbutt... And not to challenege you offstage when I play characters that cant fly :p
9: Float Hax (Metaknight)Good stuff in doubles. That first stock off the first match, I had you stuck on that edge so bad lol. Good stuff
9: Kirin (Mario, Link) Best Mario in NY. Nice job in that Blaze battle.
9: WHUT? (King Dedede) Too bad we didnt play any friendlies. I wanted to see how I stack up against ur DDD now
13: CJT (R.O.B.) You need to learn a new character. For some reason, you always end up playing ROBs worst matchups... GaW, DDD... Learn the matchups or GTFO
13: Storm King -Wolf recovering? Whats up with that? Haha, we tied.
13: Mario Blaze (Mario) Good stuff in friendlies. I actually know that Mario matchup pretty well after playing Kirin on a few occasions, so dont take that too hard. BTW Im pretty sure it was you who knocked me out of my first tourney... It was the first Castle Smashfest I think....
13: Vanek (ZSS, G&W, R.O.B., MK) ROB? Lol I saw your match with Rope, and I have no clue why he didnt SHDL you... Anyway good job. I guess you quit DDD?
17: PD (Marth) ****, I was really looking forward to that ROB ditto on japes... Anyway you got too awesome at that tipper, It ***** my *** hard in those dubz friendlies we did.
17: Lefty- Good friendlies, melee and Brawl
17: Kane- I didnt get to see your matches, but I know you had some pretty tough ones. Dont quit.
17: Rope- You almost made an easy 10 bucks, sorry we ruined your hustling. Where was your SHDL? Am I the only person you SHDL camp against???
^BTW Everyone, watch out for this guy Rope. He threw all his matches this tourney. Next month, dont be surprised when he starts challenging you all to $20 MMs

Brawl Doubles

1: Black Sausage- Best team name award
2: Dyyne + Sanzi - MKnMK all the way
3: X-0 + Dabuz- how did you guysnot win?
4: Cyber + Mario Blaze- You guys are nasty. Good friendlies
5: Tick + Float Hax- Im CPing Lylat next time. Color Blind opponents FTW!!
7: CJT + Vanek - You guys need to step it up. Vanek, you just need a little more work with ZSS recovery. You ***** with the Side B sweetspot though.
7: Skiball Johns-No johns.
9: Rope + Storm King-Lol "Jorge, why are you camping?!?" Too good.

BTW... the few vids I have will be up eventually. ****ing Kramer.

faceholerope

Smash Cadet
1: Dabuz (Olimar)-Your Lolimar is too good. I wrecked your Kirby though lol. I finally go to see what Dabuz was about
2: Basic Sausage (King Dedede, Pit(Fixed)) Uggh that DDD match was toooooo close. Ill beat you one day. Good stuff.
3: Blackenese (Game and Watch, Wolf) Funniest guy Ive never met.
4: Mike G (Game and Watch, Metaknight, Lucario) Both of our matches were down to the last smash...SOOO CLOOOSE. We gotta play sometime at the next one.
5: X-0 (Pikachu, Snake, Falco) Were you the only Snake main there? Btw I wouldve beat ur Falco if we played an entire set. Im the Hero of Mother****ing Time.
7: Cyber (Sonic)-Good stuff playin you guys in double friendlies, we gotta play some singles at the next one. Be there.
7: Will (Donkey Kong)- You punish landing too **** well. I gotta learn to avoid that aerial headbutt... And not to challenege you offstage when I play characters that cant fly :p
9: Float Hax (Metaknight)Good stuff in doubles. That first stock off the first match, I had you stuck on that edge so bad lol. Good stuff
9: Kirin (Mario, Link) Best Mario in NY. Nice job in that Blaze battle.
9: WHUT? (King Dedede) Too bad we didnt play any friendlies. I wanted to see how I stack up against ur DDD now
13: CJT (R.O.B.) You need to learn a new character. For some reason, you always end up playing ROBs worst matchups... GaW, DDD... Learn the matchups or GTFO
13: Storm King -Wolf recovering? Whats up with that? Haha, we tied.
13: Mario Blaze (Mario) Good stuff in friendlies. I actually know that Mario matchup pretty well after playing Kirin on a few occasions, so dont take that too hard. BTW Im pretty sure it was you who knocked me out of my first tourney... It was the first Castle Smashfest I think....
13: Vanek (ZSS, G&W, R.O.B., MK) ROB? Lol I saw your match with Rope, and I have no clue why he didnt SHDL you... Anyway good job. I guess you quit DDD?
17: PD (Marth) ****, I was really looking forward to that ROB ditto on japes... Anyway you got too awesome at that tipper, It ***** my *** hard in those dubz friendlies we did.
17: Lefty- Good friendlies, melee and Brawl
17: Kane- I didnt get to see your matches, but I know you had some pretty tough ones. Dont quit.
17: Rope- You almost made an easy 10 bucks, sorry we ruined your hustling. Where was your SHDL? Am I the only person you SHDL camp against???
^BTW Everyone, watch out for this guy Rope. He threw all his matches this tourney. Next month, dont be surprised when he starts challenging you all to $20 MMs.
I hate you.

Haunted

Smash Cadet
I can vouch for CJTHeroofTime; Rope was most certainly trying to "hustle" people out of their money. The only reason I say this is because I wouldn't want anyone to lose their money, because it would be inevitable once someone agrees to play him. He's that good. Rope is line line for the best Falco on the east coast, no exaggeration.

He is quite smart, indeed. Do not be fooled by his tournament placing, it's all part of his grand scheme to make quick money by "hustling" unsuspecting people. It makes me wonder how someone can get that good with a character...

faceholerope

Smash Cadet
^ **** you.

jk. what's up man? oh. why didn't you enter, your pokemon trainer is easily better than my falco. you could easily beat someone like M2K or SK92.

WolfsReign

Smash Rookie
Ok rope most definately couldve won that tourney and made mad money but he didnt even show half of how good he really is. Also Will I AM going to beat you with my wolf. Rope if you ever camp again when were playing a MK and R.O.B ill end you.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
YO WHO THIS NUGGUH ROPE EVERY1 MEAT RIDIN. YO ILL WRECK THAT NUGGUH ANY DAY SHON, LETS GO NUGGUH NEXT TOURNY $50 MM BEST 2/3 MA NUGGUH. U CAN CAMP, SPAM AND DO W/E SHIZ U WANT SHON, CAUSE REGARDLESS IMMA TAP THAT AZZ MA NUGGUH

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO jk jk, i love acting cyber gangster

clowsui

Smash Legend
lmfao blackanese
reading that reminded me of germ's impression of wes in the scc vids LOL
"f**k that ***** huuuuuuuugs!"
"yo dat ***** hugs yo, stealin all my tricks yo, that ***** hugs mad wack yo"

too good

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
YO WHO THIS NUGGUH ROPE EVERY1 MEAT RIDIN. YO ILL WRECK THAT NUGGUH ANY DAY SHON, LETS GO NUGGUH NEXT TOURNY $50 MM BEST 2/3 MA NUGGUH. U CAN CAMP, SPAM AND DO W/E SHIZ U WANT SHON, CAUSE REGARDLESS IMMA TAP THAT AZZ MA NUGGUH
Don't say I didnt warn you.

Top Bottom