• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

Ryan-K

Smash Master
The dogs have to protect the golf course or somebody is going rob the grass and dirt from the place... Mean while the dogs probably just urinate or spread manure all over the place.
Dude it's a minigolf course it's like fake green lmao it'd be like jacking a floor

also

picture of the locals in question

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
**** guys, no results? :p Sorry couldn't make this one but see ya'll who are going to Gametable. ;)
I know up to top 8 I think...

1: Eli (Wario, Kirby, Luigi)
2: Bum (DK)
3: Dabuz (Olimar)
4: Malcolm (Sonic, Wario)
5: Anti (MK, Snake, Wolf?, Others?)
5: Zro (MK, Dedede, Mario, others?)
7: Godot (MK)
7: DaiAndOh (ROB)

edited for Ref's logic, also the fact that Dabuz beat Malcolm in winners and Eli beat Bum in winners I guess kind of goes along with it. But Malcolm, Eli, and Bum split too.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
1.Eli
2.Bum
3.Dabuz
4.Malcolm

Just for actual ranking purposes... Even though Malcolm did get money because he split with Eli and Bum split with him. He lost to Bum in losers semi finals. Dabuz dropped out of the tourneys at winners and had secured 3rd place.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Who knows actually.

There was a 49th place out of 42 which is funny.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I think I solved this problem... the 10 locals were actually the dogs. They just were there way too early but once they heard the faint sound of melee, they left.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Eli is right those 10 were probably the dogs. Next time we see the dogs I'm saying melee to them so they can stop trying to jump the gate.

Like Ryan said they chewed up the results in order not to show their failure...

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I'm a local, but I don't think I'm one of the locals that you guys are talking about... partially because I have not said anything about the order of events, leaving the tourney at a certain time, or melee in generall... mainly because I'm not invisible and I don't wear bowlers and a full suit...

Good stuff there... It kinda sucked that I had to play three different DDD's in the tourney... I got ***** by Basic Sausage (lol) and I also lost to Zro... oh well good stuff.

Results??

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I'm a local, but I don't think I'm one of the locals that you guys are talking about... partially because I have not said anything about the order of events, leaving the tourney at a certain time, or melee in generall... mainly because I'm not invisible and I don't wear bowlers and a full suit...

Good stuff there... It kinda sucked that I had to play three different DDD's in the tourney... I got ***** by Basic Sausage (lol) and I also lost to Zro... oh well good stuff.

Results??
Ouch my fellow ROB. My fellow ROB who lost to Zro as well. How much stock did you take off?

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Someone explain all the talk about these dogs and 10 locals please lol.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Someone explain all the talk about these dogs and 10 locals please lol.
The '10 Locals' are the reason Melee didn't start first and why everything took as long as it did. It's also the reason Melee/Brawl matches were being held up because the people who needed to play their Brawl match were playing their Melee match and vise versa. As for the dogs, I really don't know.

Might I add that these locals left from a previous Castle Golf tournament because the Brawl started too late which gave them the idea to start Brawl first this time around. Given the fact that most Melee players were going to Smashpocolypse ,and the size of the Melee brackets we had, Melee should have gone first since it would have taken and hour or hour and a half at least.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
the dogs

there are apparently guard dogs the place has out back when they close and while me eli ref and a bunch of other ppl were outside waiting for our respective rides ref has the need to go "oh btw guys there are these huge vicious guard dogs that can jump the fence we saw them this morning" lol

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman

Results??
but you beat my DDD. i have no clue what i was thinking when playing this tourney. but getting dead last just well isn't me lol. i gotta redeem myself at battle grounds.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The dogs exist, Will, Zro, and Leo saw them with me while we camped will's car.

I also saw them in the morning when I first came there.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i didnt say they didnt exist but your timing was so impeccable

i mean what better time to point out we could potentially be ripped the **** apart while we're standing out there in the cold holding tvs in the middle of a somewhat obscure parking lot hidden behind a burger king lol

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
So true, It was great timing. Plus don't forget my offer to see the dogs.

doowop

Smash Apprentice
kirin, mario ditto next time, on a mario bros stage. no same character johns.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
you could probbaly give it to me at school tomorrow. i could get it on to youtube. and i need that replay from our doubles match, me "too nasty" godot and malcom. sonic **** lol.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
you could probbaly give it to me at school tomorrow. i could get it on to youtube. and i need that replay from our doubles match, me "too nasty" godot and malcom. sonic **** lol.
kekeke, we made sure to get that doubles replay on Godot's SD card.

When we upload that, I'd like Malcolm to make some annotations for that one.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Im guessing something bad happend to the brackets since both Chris and Will havent made a thread or replied here yet. Chris also wont answer any of his messages im leaving him lol.

Top Bottom