• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Lmfao at Green Hill Zone, but Yoshi Island Melee isn't that bad plus I hear it's a counterpick for MK.

Lol, everyone needs to hop off Dabuz's piece.

And I could bring some hax on my sd:

No trip
Replays past 3 min and stuff.

Also, Blaze just got freakishly better. o_O

That is all.
lolwut?

X-O: SHT. That would be bad. We gotta bring out A game for this!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Yo....MK is easily beatin by snake's fsmash....ask PD
Hey...

YOU

So i am supplying a no trip Wii. I WILL be recording Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals through Replays (Infinite replays) and will be recording Money Matches and Friendlies I and others with whom I'm acquainted with wish. I know of someone who can change the format into a movie file. The TV this takes place on will most likely be the largest, or best quality TV, I'll just hook my Wii up to it.

This is as long as no one objects to this, I just wanted to get some feedback to see if you guys are interested in the idea.

Also, Ryan, seriously I'm sick of hearing how much Brawl sucks. We get it. You hate the game. If you're gonna troll a forum, at least troll somewhere like here.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
i can supply the same hacks, and my tv is like 27 inch. i could send you the replays if you want, or i could upload them with my capture card. i'm also gonna be bringing some crazy hacks for fun before we start the tourney. and i'll take that ditto lol.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
i can supply the same hacks, and my tv is like 27 inch. i could send you the replays if you want, or i could upload them with my capture card. i'm also gonna be bringing some crazy hacks for fun before we start the tourney. and i'll take that ditto lol.
I would just prefer all of them to just be on my SD card to avoid confusion, but if you're TV is agreed upon by everyone competing I'd be grateful if I could hook my Wii to it.

@ Eli - **** that. Ganondorf ditto on New Pork City, 5 bucks, I dare you.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
I would just prefer all of them to just be on my SD card to avoid confusion, but if you're TV is agreed upon by everyone competing I'd be grateful if I could hook my Wii to it.

@ Eli - **** that. Ganondorf ditto on New Pork City, 5 bucks, I dare you.
we could just put your sd card in , and copy the saves over.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I mentioned that because those stages are legal according to SBR, lol.
And the SBR is totally right. We should totally make New Pork legal, and Port Town should be a neutral. And the losers finals have to be a game of Simon Says, with the Winners being a game of Twister. Then the Grand Finals will be a game of Russian Roulette. How many in the barrel, you think, though? 4? 5?

Come on people we need feedback!

doowop

Smash Apprentice
you guys are so ****ing weird.
i'll probably need a partner because somehow i don't trust that i'm teaming with will. :x
no johns.
eat shrimp.
quit life.
dude.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's probably the most concise way you could've found to summarize everything I hate about Japanese culture. And I x'd it out right after I saw the name and summary.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Wow, that's probably the most concise way you could've found to summarize everything I hate about Japanese culture. And I x'd it out right after I saw the name and summary.
You make the lolis sad D:

And doowop I think Will has to team with Zro or this other guy from the city, cause he owes the guy in the city i think, or something. Will promises to team too much XD

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
It's a fun matchup, and it's one you should know alot or everything about since it's your character you're playing against.
I ****ing suck at the Marth ditto, and hate it because it's boring and dumb, and you don't play it like any other matchup. But hey, maybe Mario isn't like that.

IMO you should have a MM where the only attacks you can use are Cape and Fsmash. Mindgames!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I ****ing suck at the Marth ditto, and hate it because it's boring and dumb, and you don't play it like any other matchup. But hey, maybe Mario isn't like that.

IMO you should have a MM where the only attacks you can use are Cape and Fsmash. Mindgames!
My favorite dittos are, Mario and Link. Pokemon Trainer is fun too. Oh that reminds me, I have to show X-0 my Pokemon Trainer.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
ike dittos and pt dittos are good, fox dittos are dumb because his sound effects are dumb as hell lol

dk is the only character that can kill dk

and gaw dittos end in like a minute

Top Bottom