• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST3 Results

treyhen

Smash Rookie
pffft my gf tops u all. she plays smash with me, feeds me, cleans me, and is always there when i need her. good ol Palmela Handerson.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Well thats fine too as long as she doesnt object.

edit: this just in: my girlfriend wants to come over monday to do a range of things, one of which being learning to play smash.

she decided to do this herself.

awesome.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
For the love of all that's good, don't overwhelm her with talk of L-Canceling and WaveDashing.
If you let her learn the game at a natural pace, I think she'll have more fun and might actually stick around long enough to care about such techniques.

I'm trying to teach my sister Smash, and she's not really much of a gamer.

I'm happy if she makes it back to the platform using an Up-B.

Good luck, Brad. Don't screw this up.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol, I have a younger sister (6) and a younger brother (4). They both know how to play smash. They don't dash dance or lcancel, but they can wavedash after learning it themselves by watching me do it. My sister plays Marth/Peach and my brother plays Fox/Marth/Mewtwo[for fun]. It's funny to see them edgeguard each other. My brother once shinespiked me.

kithkin

Smash Champion
For the love of all that's good, don't overwhelm her with talk of L-Canceling and WaveDashing.
If you let her learn the game at a natural pace, I think she'll have more fun and might actually stick around long enough to care about such techniques.

Good luck, Brad. Don't screw this up.

Lol, you're missing a vital point. I suck, and do you honestly think 1. I could train her to be good myself? (well I guess its possible after a loong loong time.) 2. that I'd talk alot about things I rarely even do with my main?

trust me though, I wont really be teaching her for the most part, she'll be learning on her own, (shes very stubborn and doesnt like to be told how to do things) so essentially it'll be me slowing increasing the difficulty of her opponent (me) so she can get good.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
LMAO!

joel's chloroform post made me laugh so hard.. hahahaha ****.

good one joel.

cast3 results discussion? screw that.

kithkin

Smash Champion
well is there anything else really for results talk?

lol we should make a spam thread. but we may have right need to close this one?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Or you can cancel your smashboards account because you post in all the wrong places.

Teams and singles finals will be up tonight.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I broke up with that one.

She had a ****ing mustache and was a dumb *****. Like, literally.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
CAST3 FINALS VIDZ

Singles

Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Shiek) FD 1
Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Falcon) BF 2
Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Marth) DL64 3
Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Marth) KJ64 4
Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Marth) Corneria 5

WARNING!

These vids were captured at 25 fps(Digital camera), and as such are ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING to watch through streaming (Which lags the fps to like 10/second). The quality is slightly more bearable if you download them and open with VLC player or Quicktime player. If you don't have VLC get it. It is the greatest media player of all time.

Additionally, the audio to the files was lost when it was imported into my editing software. I have tried my best to solve and avoid this problem, but after hours of frustration decided to release them sound-less. I have concluded that the audio problem is due to some kind of modification restriction based around the original clip. There is no way for me to gain the permissions needed to edit this stuff in the manner I would have liked.

We are lucky to even have these videos as there were no VCR's available at the tournament, so I will hear no complaints of quality after this post.

-FalseFalco

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
I taught my girlfriend DI and how to recover and edgeguard. Smurf yeah. Talking about what you've taught your girlfriend in smash makes yo internet **** that much bigger, amirite?

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
please don't do this **** again, last time it was closed, and i had to rewrite the entire thread without copy pasting the code

Top Bottom