• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST3 Results

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I need a fellow Peach player to be rivals with.
Until then, I'll take pride in beating down Brad.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Carl's no nonsense Shoutouts:

This is serious business.

Joel: You are the party! as usual my friend. Gotta work on not getting pissed all the time, and work on teams. Enjoy your $2.50 baby.

Tyson: Wow you play Falco and already have all this bird confidence I could never have. I admire the fact that you can never get shut down and that you don't mind losing since it always manages to improve your game. I think you should go Ganon in teams until you get fed up with him(possibly never), then learn Marth in teams.

Henry: Is mad goods now. 4th in teams with this wacky Falcon that's always landing his moves!. I know you might not read this but still props for coming out and showing everyone up.

Shawn: Dunno what to say man. Our teamwork is too good, but you don't play me 1v1 often enough to figure out how my characters work these days. Our Falco/Fox match 2nd round was exactly the kind of shit I dropped Falco because of. I hope you either get that control you love with Falco back, or find some new way to totally **** next time we play. I know I will be.

MikeMonkey: Yaaa I won. After seeing how you played this tournament, all of our friendlies from now on will seem like a sandbag fest. Every time I had a lead you managed to 0-death me right back and make me wonder. I have no idea what character suits you either. These days it seems you have equal skill with all of them(Shieking out Shawns Fox? wtf?). I can't wait until you turn to the dark side of Fox, then I can try your side of the matchup with Marth.

Stu: Once you learn to love clutch situations your edgeguarding will become even stronger than it is already. When you play it seems like you tease people, and want to see the FEAR in their eyes as you try out various Stu tactics. Then as soon as someone (usually me) plays some gay no fun playstyle or character you just lose interest. That's respectable.

Chad: Props running the tournament. Victra has some **** sucking to do before I think you should let him off the hook, but thats just me :D . Congrats being one of the few elite who beat me in a friendly match.

Levi: Your house or mine? I didn't actually get to play you but your presence was felt. Your mom totally *****ed me out at the end of the day but it all good because of how nice she was to me at your place. Which one of us is skinnier? I can't even tell.

MikeDinosaur: I will avenge my Fox's SHAMEFUL fall to the fabled space animal killer some day, but for now I'll just give you props for playing yoshi at a tournament and actually winning a set. This is something I cannot accomplish.

Sid: Wow. With your close matches with Shawn, your weird stages, and your ability to out camp me on Corneria I expect you'll take out a Top 3 player pretty soon; you just gotta play a little cheaper. This could mean either using a cheaper character, or a different party hat, but its gonna happen if you keep it up. For a good time, I choose you!

M: Never got to play you in anything but teams, but your samus is so straightforward it's scary. Good thing I have plenty of Samus practice or you could probably take my space animals out.

Kithkin: lol I dunno why you're fine in real life, but I want to rip your ****ing head off online. It must be the charm or something? Yeah you deserve a spot on the PR btw, in case you didn't know.

DJT: Nice Fox dittos. Throwing out my normal mindgames doesnt work on your for some reason. Keep up the good work.

Gary: I was hoping you'd go beastmode at this tourney but it appears my hopes were dashed by reasons I don't know. I have high hopes for the likes of you!

Alphicans: Thanks for coming and playing in a tournament with some of the best albertan players who have been playing much longer than your 1-2 month competetive life. Your tech skill is pretty good, and with some experience your young link will grow alot.

Randall: Dedication much? I don't think I'd be able to go "I think im gonna drive down to Red deer even though I have no money whatsoever" and wear a bright yellow baseball cap. Sorry for taking you out, but the flaming uppercut scared me so much I had to put a stop to its madness.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I'm getting better, AND have a girlfriend. yeah thats right. :grin:
Haha me too. But before, I was all like MUST MAKE HER FEEL LIKE PRINCESS. I'm past that now.

You beat Sheik with Peach? GG~

Well said, Mike. Lol, go to the BC power rankings. It's almost awe-inspiring. More like, scary though.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
eh? im not viet at all.

im actually half chinese, half korean. sorry victor and stv, but u guys cant be my rivals :p

DJT88

Smash Cadet
My first shoutouts ever for my first tournament ever:

Chad: It’s too bad you didn’t get to play in the singles tournament :(  but you did beat Gary and me in doubles and at in friendlies at my house after :) . Thanks for running the tournament and the ride, I couldn’t have participated in this tourney without ya.

FoxMachine: It’s always fun smashing with you Gary and this shoutout is kind of unnecessary considering I’ll probably see you in a couple of days anyways lol. We need to work on our teamwork, but we have improved as a team though.

Beeble: I can’t believe you can play yoshi and well too! It was awesome playing against your yoshi, it’s so weird. It was great playing you and talking to you, the post-BP ride to the bus station was hilarious! Hope to see/play you again, if not in melee then in brawl.

MikeMonkey: You owned in our pools, two-stocking everyone. I think it would have been 3-4 stocking if you weren’t playing around with us, you’re too good! You have the fastest marth I have ever played against ( I’ve heard Carl’s is fast too but I haven’t gotten to play his marth yet).

FalseFalco: Wow Carl you do indeed ****, the rumors are true. I wish I could have played more friendlies with you, I really wanted to play your falco but I had to leave at the beginning of that match. It was great meeting you and getting owned by you (Falcon Punch! To send me to losers! LOL) Congrats on first in everything, hope to see you in December, maybe get some more friendlies in.

RJM: Glad you made it after all Randall, it was great talking with you, and friendlies with your greasy Italian is always fun, you’re a great smash ambassador. Carl is right about those flaming uppercuts, they’re freaking scary!

NOOD: You have a great Luigi, you and Randall should make a team that would be awesome! It was funny how you’d yell “No don’t do that!” when I went for shinespikes, and then survive all of them anyways lol.

=]: I still haven’t got to play any friendlies with you since playing your Mario at the bi-weekly :( Great seeing you as always Levi. Gj beating us in teams we won’t forget it grr, see you at the next bi-weekly hopefully for the battle of Norcal and Socal-gary. And I did have fun thx.

FastFox: I was a little disappointed when you coulnd’t outrun the car after BP’s, I was expecting you to be faster than most vehicles lol. But your fox is ****ing fast, I wish I could have played more than one friendly with you. You’re a funny guy, and you made dinner very entertaining “This is delicious!” will forever be burned into my mind. Save that 2.50 for Randall’s tournament in December, hope to see you there :).

LemonLau: Great seeing you sid, although I didn’t get to play you at all. Talking to you is always fun and I saw your album on face book with all your hair colours, it’s no wonder I never see you with the same hair twice. “That waitress was just a c***.” Gary:”Just a c***? She had a face to didn’t she?” lmao. See you in December or maybe sooner?

Tyson: It was great talking to you at the tournament and at BP’s. I could have sworn you were a ganon main, hopefully I get to play you again sometime. The abusement park was too good. Good luck with first year in ENGG (you and Henry) tell him I said hey, and gj in pools cuz I know he doesn’t go on smashboards.

MagnuM: Your Bowser is awesome! It was fun playing against you, it’s so weird playing against a pro bowser. You’re a really nice guy, thanks for the matches, and beating me in tiebreakers using Bowser lol.

SHWN: I didn’t get to play you or talk to you, but I saw you play some samus dittos against Allan, and your samus looked awesome. I hope the next time I see you in a tournament I can play you or at least talk to you.

Neat: I didn’t get to play you, talk to you or even see you at the tournament lol, but I would have liked to face Riley squared in teams though, I personally think that team is top tier lol.

M: I finally got a decent amount of matches with you Allan, your samus is too tricky. So many options for recovery! Good job representing Calgary in singles and teams and Dan told me he plays with you maybe you can tell me what his playstyle is like so I can get an idea of how he plays now? I haven’t seen him for a year now.

Kithkin: I don’t know what to say except wtf! You took out Henry and Levi, GJ?! GGs in our tie breakers and see you in about 1.5 weeks, for crews :).

Kerm: I know you probably won’t see this, but good job, keep it up and you’ll be pro someday, I can’t believe you’re only eleven!

Alph: gj in teams you guys put up a good fight, and with young Link and Mario too! Keep it up, maybe I’ll see you for brawl someday.

M.I.A.: GAOO, Nicholas, Sonic, Volt, Nat. I didn’t get to play or talk to any of you guys, maybe some other time. Until then, I guess.

I hope I didn’t forget anyone, if I did then I’m sorry. This was my first tournament, and it was great for me. Thanks everyone for the matches/conversations/advice/support/etc. Jeremy.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Shout to NOOD? But Joel's lame. Does he actually play alright? I havent played him in months.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Stfu, I've whooped you sometimes. Its always possible my friend.

Haha me too. But before, I was all like MUST MAKE HER FEEL LIKE PRINCESS. I'm past that now.
haha, I'm still at that stage. so... did oyu become a ****? or come to your senses?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thanks for the shouts! :)

and btw brad, stop PMS-ing, **** man, hold it in man, its that time of the month but u dont have to show it.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
haha, I'm still at that stage. so... did oyu become a ****? or come to your senses?
Mmm, well that was my ex, and we went out for like a year. I didn't become a ****, no, I made her feel special til the end. With my current gf, I'm apparently perfect, but I must admit I spend a lot less time with her. She also works more than me, so she refuses to let me buy her food and stuff. In fact, she often buys me food =O .

Did I come to my senses? Not really. If you love, then your relationship towards that person is unconditional. I am not really a believer of "loving" someone for a short while, and then being able to forget about them/stop caring about them. At least, that's now how it worked out for me.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Dude, smash passion?
It be in St. Albert in the form of Steve and Parker, however we lack transportation but we so be working on that.
Also, I practice tech by making MY girlfriend play smash with me.
Top that, lol.

I WANNA PLAY TYSON/CRAL/SHWN

kithkin

Smash Champion
Dude, smash passion?
It be in St. Albert in the form of Steve and Parker, however we lack transportation but we so be working on that.
Also, I practice tech by making MY girlfriend play smash with me.
Top that, lol.

I WANNA PLAY TYSON/CRAL/SHWN
Lol mine has vowed to beat me someday. but thats about it.

i just never seen u talk like that before.
Lol wut?

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Man, the servers from the board update must be really messed. It STILL says that Victra's location is Red Deer, not Seattle.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Technically its Seattle for today, but then it should be Vancouver tomorrow and then Edmonton Sunday and the Red Deer again.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
This is a results thread. I'm no mod, but since I'm subscribed to like a million Alberta threads, I would appreciate it if each thread was used for their original intentions. Sorry if I sound like a cop.

It's just you have Central Canada thread, At melee's end, CCSC PR, and now this thread too... surely one can find the correct AB thread to post information/questions on.

kithkin

Smash Champion
yeah its spam.

I mean when theres shoutouts, and once the last person who hasnt does their shoutout, we will probably stop posting here.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I think it's safe to say that Alberta will forever and always be in your mind.

No matter where you are or what you're doing.

ALSO MANUEL YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS TRYING TO SLOWLY ASSERT HER FEMALE DOMINANCE (LOL OXYMORON). DON'T GO FOR IT MAN FALL BACK FALL BACK.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, u gotta be like joel and be the alpha male and **** (it will be censored but its another word of feces) on her chest.

FastFox

BRoomer
Naw, it's just that my girlfriend is awesome.

She plays Megaman guys, and can kick my *** at Mariokart, so she kind of understands the whole videogame thing here.

It's cool.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
That's cool, my girlfriend doesn't do that kind of thing.

THAT'S WHERE ADAM BROWN COMES IN.

I'm not sure if she approves of Adambrown, but I talk about him all the time, so she'll have to learn to love him or gtfo.

FastFox

BRoomer
LOL that's what I like to hear.

Adambrown is the epitome of sexy. I don't see how people can't go around talking about him all the time.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
In all seriousness, when I have nothing to talk about/ it's becoming awkward, I just talk about adambrown. It jumpstarts the conversation. Example:

"So.. I just got off work."
"Oh, cool. have fun?"
"yeah, it was okay."
"....

So, adam brown eh? What a guy."
"who's adam brown?"
"Omg adambrown is this sexy smasher from richmond. He's really tall and he has a deep, soothing voice. He seems scary at first but he's the nicest guy ever."
"oh.... okay."
"let's have sex."
"Okay."

adam brown saves the day once again!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Yes, she's very submissive towards me. I could use this to my advantage indeed.

"Do you want be this blue bird, and keep pressing that red button? I need to work on my powershielding."
"okay."

Top Bottom