• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cartoon Cartoons: OVAH

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I want to apologize for the mod(s) and you guys I was playing with- especially my scum team- for my inactivity in the thread (and possibly the scum QuickTopic as well)

That said, congratulations, Vand and Guide. :D

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see what Overswarm thinks of how things turned out. :/

Edit: lol, its cool man. You weren't that inactive, and you played your part great.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Super Smash Bros Fan, Courage, has been killed.

Tom, Riddle, and Sworddancer are endgamed.

Mafia wins! Congrats to The_Guide, Vanderzant, and Clownbot.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jungle allowed Greenstreet to forgo their kill N2, so I had to allow it from then on out for consistency.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Greenstreet. If you come back in here, mind telling us why you idled? Its one of the biggest questions I have about this game.

Edit: I kinda feel bad that SSBF didn't get the chance to respond to me.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, mechanics in this game were pretty messed up.

Riddle, I would of quite happily lynched Clown toDay. Clown's flip does nothing to shed light on either of our alignments.

Day 5 would of been Me and Guide against SSBF, Tom and You (we would of killed Dancer). And I think it'd be much easier to win from there.

Anyway, Dancer/Tom, if it came down to a Riddle/Me flip would you of picked correctly?

Riddle

Smash Lord
Vand, while I agree it would have been hard for me to convince them day 5, if you had lynched me the game would have been over. Obviously lynching clownbot would have been better.....

D

Deleted member

Good game everyone.

Aside from my weak activity during Day 3 and 4, I think I did pretty well in this game. I was actually surprised to avoid suspicion throughout Day 1 and Day 2 and received minimal suspicion Day 3. Granted, I wasn't the best player here, but at least I didn't do horribly.

Congratulation on the scum team. I cannot even remember suspecting any of the scums here, that's how well they played.

Most of the townies did well, but a couple did pretty poorly (Zensei/Exn and Dark_Ermac to be specific).

Overall, it was pretty fun.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Btw, the cult quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/95cQwQak3HKSc

Anyway, Dancer/Tom, if it came down to a Riddle/Me flip would you of picked correctly?
Me? No, not at all, you're claim was a thousand times more believable than Riddle's. In retrospect, the only flaw of your claim was that it was "too perfect", if that makes sense.

Anyways, I should of definitely pushed harder for the Vanderzant lynch Day 3, and I feel like crap for not doing so, as his lynch would of probably led to a clownbot lynch as well. If there is any lesson that I have learned this game, it's that it doesn't matter if you manage to catch scum if you can't convince everyone else to lynch them.

Guide is the one mafia member who managed to slip under my nose the entire game, another one of my mistakes this game was failing to see all of the bussing and potential lying he did Day 4.

GG guys, scum did well this game. Tbh, there isn't anyone on the scum team who I wouldn't want to scum team with. ;)

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Cult topic was cool. I don't think we ever really worried about the possibility of a Cult, even though in hindsight it could of turned the game around big time, especially if someone like Dancer/SSBF had gotten the role. We killed OS because he was playing like he didn't want to get killed, and the only reason that I didn't suggest we kill him Day 1 was because we thought the Jailer might protect him, and that'd be the worst possible case for scum.

And as Guide said, he kept WIFOMing about everything lol!

Also, props to Green for playing Townie enough to get culted N1, and to avoid being killed till N3.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Yeah N1 I jailed OS just to be safe.

Good game scum, kinda forgot about this game haha.

I wish I'd been in it for more than a day though. =/
LOL Jungle clearly didn't follow this list at all:

[collapse=Night Actions] The Moderator then resolves the results of all such actions, frequently in the following order:

1. roleblockers
2. protectors
3. investigators
4. killers
* These are sometimes resolved by giving the Serial Killer primacy, in endgame situations.
5. cult/other recruiters[/collapse]

Note to self: Never assume anything in closed set ups XD

Sworddancer said:
Me? No, not at all, you're claim was a thousand times more believable than Riddle's. In retrospect, the only flaw of your claim was that it was "too perfect", if that makes sense.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well :p. Even though deep down I knew that Green must have been idling, my theory made a lot more sense.

Top Bottom