• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Games Summit - Goldsboro, NC - 2/7/2009

bomberman0

Smash Cadet
your right! They way I had people was awful. but the structure of the tournament it's self is fine. Right now im coming up with a system of communication with my team. in 2010 we will not have to call for a single name. You will know when you need to play. with a system were are building. I am sorry for it being the way it did. It's the first tournament I ever hosted in my live ^_^, so I learned alot about people organization that night I will use everything I learned. 2010 will not be the same.

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
your right! They way I had people was awful. but the structure of the tournament it's self is fine. Right now im coming up with a system of communication with my team. in 2010 we will not have to call for a single name. You will know when you need to play. with a system were are building. I am sorry for it being the way it did. It's the first tournament I ever hosted in my live ^_^, so I learned alot about people organization that night I will use everything I learned. 2010 will not be the same.
The organization was horrible. I didn't get to play for 4 hours. Some people didn't get to play AT ALL. The people calling out the names were messing up and not even going all the way down the hall and just half-assing their job. I'm glad you're getting a new system. The double elimination system was fine..But the 1 round matches with only 6 minutes was a BAD idea. =/

Top Bottom