• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cargo uthrow

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you forgot the part "only against snake and other fast fallers"

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Cargo up throw is also really good against those susceptible to being juggled very easily. For instance, when fighting R.O.B., cargo up throw is always your best option bc he gets ***** in the air lol.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
And you can jump while cargo holding someone. You can jump to a platform while throwing them up and start your juggles closer to the top blast zone for earlier kills.

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
There are many characters who can't really defend themselves when they are above you, except by airdodging. So if you can punish consistently it's a great way to rack up damage.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Agree'd. I use it pretty often as a mindgame tactic. Not many people expect it to happen.

Especially when you're near a ledge, they almost automatically expect you to attempt a CSS.

Cable

Smash Lord
I only use cargo upthrow if its a character that isnt good in the air or like i use it unexpected at most when my opponent is at high percent i try to U-air them.

Top Bottom