• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Card Shark Mafia [SIGN-UPS OPEN, 8/12]

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Haven't done Mafia in a little while and it looks like the AGame is postponed until who knows when, so /replacement

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm down now that January is upon us. To be fair though, Spak can take my spot and you can put me as a replacement, since I outted before his in.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm down now that January is upon us. To be fair though, Spak can take my spot and you can put me as a replacement, since I outted before his in.
And Vult signed up as a replacement before I did, so he should get first dibs on the slot.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I found this picture on Laundry's FB page commemorating his recent arrival on the moon:

It might take a while before he gets back, boys.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Those itching to play can always join my mini. Just need 7. I also have a super awesome closed mini that I've been wanting to host forever.

Top Bottom