• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Car Ride To Co4

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i think umby is looking for a ride, lemme call him and ask him.

Im willing to go do commentary if people pay my way up. But i know that aint happenin so. >.>

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I would also like to go to this. anyone who could help me out would be great. Please help me see my crew/friends from nyc T_T

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Alright do you know who that is requesting a ride?

It's not Johnny Donuts

It's not Bobby Random

It's not Donovan ****ing Sanchez

It's mike G

If one of you does not offer this man ONE SPACE in your ride, you are truly a disgrace to humanity.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Mike G i got you home boi! U know we mght just add some natural air to my car get my flow =)

All i ask is be prepared to pay a good mans gas fare an please somehow meet with me at i95 please

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol much thanks bro i'll let you know whats up soon. I think desu said Reflex might have one more seat available so if anything that would be better for both of us.

You are a good man, Polmex. just stop beasting LOL

you too Dire haha

also can someone help out TehUmbry too? he's cool peeps.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
dude check it...

Imma basically need 200 hundo for gas

we got 4 niggs in the car so what would be the fair split?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'd be down...but Luigi's Mansion is banned....and I'm way to lazy to think up a new CP

however low tier singles is goin on....but it's in Philadelphia so that probably is gunna kill it for me

Top Bottom