• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcons alt costumes?

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
I want Blood Falcon himself. Not just a silly Falcon recolor. Blood Falcon the character with his Blood Hawk vehicle and his own voice.
Goes without saying I want that too, but we both know it won't happen because nintendo boycott f zero so hard.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
@Zipzo Is there a Blood Falcon alt for Falcon that's Blood Falcon himself? Or did Falcon get a recolor again?

Perhaps you know :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
To be honest, a Blood Falcon atl. would be sick.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Now that Alph is confirmed as an Alt for Olimar... I think Blood Falcon is the most likley ~

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Let's get a Black Bull Falcon instead. Red Falcon is close enough to Blood Falcon.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Warning Received

The Blood Falcon dream is DEAD ;_;
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/233/910/500.gif

Damnit, I can't exactly point out any Blood Falcon similarities. No Spikes, No Skulls, No nuffin. I just wanna see if his Hell Hawk insignia is on the back or not . .. . FFS.

Although, I can't be mad anymore seeing all 8 of his palettes, his green one being especially hot & manly. The golden plate on his more blue palette being more golden than his GOLD palette is shocking. I'm also amazed by his 8th palette, pink scarf yo~

His Fabulous palette is still manly. I'm interested in his 8th palettes origin, & mostly amazed by his Green platte. Green hotness with the returning red scarf & everywhere else being gold. That is hot.:shades:

Really the only thing I'm disappointed with is his lack of Blood Falcon resemblence. It felt like it decreased.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
I hate this ****. F-Zero's getting no love whatsoever. No second rep no alts no nothing. Look at Kid icarus SMH don't get me started.

I'll go rage in a corner don't mind me.
I feel exactly the same, KI gets a god damn "Blood Pit".
Yet all F zero has in smash is no alt costumes, ONE rep, and an assist trophy with ONE goofy attack.

Oh also, CF's reference game in the famitsu page is F Zero climax...from 2004.. 10 YEARS OF DEAD-ZERO

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I feel exactly the same, KI gets a god damn "Blood Pit".
Yet all F zero has in smash is no alt costumes, ONE rep, and an assist trophy with ONE goofy attack.

Oh also, CF's reference game in the famitsu page is F Zero climax...from 2004.. 10 YEARS OF DEAD-ZERO
There is still that 00000000000000000000000000,000001% chance of Black Shadow. But **** this biased bull****. Falcon better be godlike..

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
There is still that 00000000000000000000000000,000001% chance of Black Shadow. But **** this biased bull****. Falcon better be godlike..
Godlike, with Apollo 11 landing lag on his knee move.. and brawl moveset.
I think I'm gonna need a new main if I even get this game.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
After going through all the machines+pilots, I can only see a faint resemblance with the space angler + leon's red collar.
Hmm. . . .I can barely see it. I see something, but it's not enough to originate that kind of appearance. Good effort nonetheless.:ohwell:
Eventually we'll know or I may miraculously figure it out.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Personally, the extra effort in the Blood Falcon alt was a missed opportunity. At least characters like :4zss: and :4link: got costumes that hap some extra effort put in...

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Okay, so to take it from a different perspective, his 8th palette could resemble a F-Zero machine, like Pico's Wild Goose. It's very obvious when you think of it that way, instead of pilots being the main aspect of origination. So for the machine, I have a few suggestions:
EAD's Great Star

The color isn't as resembling, but the secondary inner color mostly around the core body is resembling of the scarf. It's not that close but closer than most.

Done Genie's Fat Shark

It's cockpit faded color slightly resembles the scarf color, but not a solid point. The machine's color however is quite resembling.

That's all I got for now.:ohwell:

Last edited:

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
I'm with you guys. Although disappointed by lack of true Blood Falcon, all other costumes seem appealing to me. They even changed my favorite, Brazil Falcon, and made him look even better!

Last edited:

oksas

oak-sauce
I would say I'm more happy with these colors than his Melee/Brawl selection but damn, what a shame there aren't any real alts with visible effort put into them. a real Blood Falcon at the least would have been great. really digging the updated green and the new blue falcon though

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Each time I look at Falcon's palettes, I still cogitate over what his 8th palette's origin is based off of, but I have a few ideas. It's either
A: Fat Shark's default color design
B: Made-up
C: Secretly Blood Falcon from the anime

The scarf color, & the helmet including the arm-guards are the same color, but everything else from the anime is Blood Falcon's usual red look. I see this being a resembling Blood Falcon-esque anime palette.

But yeah, Falcon's new palettes & his re-done palettes look top tier compared in total to everyone else's palettes.:shades:

Last edited:

Spirst

Good thing Breast Cancer Awareness Falcon is back.

I'm liking the second top row one and the last bottom row one. Can't go wrong with any Falcon color though.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
Good thing Breast Cancer Awareness Falcon is back.

I'm liking the second top row one and the last bottom row one. Can't go wrong with any Falcon color though.
Well he's got a lot of color to choose from. He's not the most stealthy individual.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Jody Summers = Breast Cancer awareness = Fabulous = Follow your Dreams = A Real Man.:4falcon:

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Man. . .Falcon's palettes have come a long way. . .
It went from this:
To this:
To this:
To now being this:

Honestly, the ones imo that have changed the most for the better out of his original 6 palettes best to last:
  1. Green = #4 = Pico's Wild Goose color swap
  2. Blue = #5 = Original F-Zero appearance
  3. Indigo = #1 = Default palette
  4. Pink = #6 = Jody Summers' outfit
  5. Black = #2 = F-Zero Japan commercial / costume from F-Zero Expansion kit
  6. Red = #3 = Blood Falcon
The Dr.Stewart palette & what I believe to be Fat Shark's color swap OR Blood Falcon clone from the anime, are both awesome additions.

Last edited:

Devil G.

Smash Apprentice
I like them all, Falcon really takes advantage of the new art style. The last one is probably my favourite, though.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton

1...........2...........3........4 ........5... .....6..........7........8

What is your favourite Palette Swap for Captain Falcon?

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace

1...........2...........3........4 ........5... .....6..........7........8

What is your favourite Palette Swap for Captain Falcon?
:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

For me it's Wild Goose Falcon (Green one # 4). I like all 8 of Falcon's palettes though. It's very easy for me to choose a favorite palette swap when my favorite color is Green.:shades:

Last edited:

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
I fail to see how the new blue alt is anime BF or fat shark.
At most it's probably in shrine of Rick Wheeler/Ryuzaki.

Also anyone who thinks the white alt is a jody summer's alt is WRONG.
She wore no pink, plus her machine had purple on it, not pink.

Last edited:
Top Bottom