• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcons alt costumes?

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Came back here from watching more of the F-Zero Falcon Densetsu anime, is that Captain Falcon never let his scarf out in the open, only Blood Falcon did that. It's too late now because Default Cpt. Falcon's scarf is notice-able in the same way but would of been cool if only his red alternate color / Blood Falcon had his scarf out & open.:ohwell:
He never really had it out in the games either. It's a Brawl thing.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
These are all the Falcon costumes that'd come to my mind too, the only ones missing are cloaked Falcon, comic book Falcon and, I can't remember his name but the black guy who had a similar helmet to Falcon's but had kind of a cheetah like color scheme going on.

Baba's legit too. Everyone that comes to mind all have their visors lit up. That's the best similarity they all have in common besides them all being badass.

Edit: Yup @ Spinosaurus Spinosaurus Cpt. Falcon never had the scarf out in anything but SSBBrawl.:ohwell:

Last edited:

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
Yeah hope the Falcon gets something like this.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
What about Super Falcon?

Or GP Legend/Climax Captain Falcon

Heck make him Rick Wheeler while they are at it.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
What about Super Falcon?

Or GP Legend/Climax Captain Falcon

Heck make him Rick Wheeler while they are at it.
They should give the blue falcon alt skins too that'd be sick.

The super falcon as a vehicle alt and blood falcon's vehicle as an alt for the blue falcon when you play as blood falcon.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Would a Jody Summer be possible, you know kind of a female version of Captain Falcon?

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Would a Jody Summer be possible, you know kind of a female version of Captain Falcon?
Ya know good call, I haven't seen a lot of this & I'd approve of Jody Summers being a good female candidate for a alternate female character costume. Only because of their relationship as brother & sister do I see it working.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Maybe if Ganondorf's move set changes Falcon can have a Ganondorf cosplay joke costume.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
We need a Black Shadow skin so we can reenact everyone's favorite scene.

NFST4R

Smash Cadet
NNID
NFEEMNOMM
3DS FC
1263-6876-0095
i think one will be blood falcon
Yeah I feel like if anything they will just keep all of the old costumes and add more new ones. Like still all the old colors and then maybe like purple falcon with blue falcon punch lol

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
He needs a Blood Falcon alt that actually does him justice this time.
So, the TRUE red pallete, dark purple helmet+gloves, white/silver boots and hell, even add the giant spikes on his shoulder pad.
Not to mention the huge collar and skull emblem on his helmet.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
I'd say unmasked (like in F-Zero X), Berserker from Climax, Captain Fabulous, Blood Falcon (with the actual Shoulder Spikes and the belt that has the Blood Stain insignia), and maybe the Phoenix. Golden Captain Falcon looks amazing. And, well, Captain Falcon in general looks VERY good overall.

KingZing

Smash Journeyman
I hope he'll get some alts of other F-Zero racers like Baba, Dr. Stewart, Black Shadow, and of course Blood Falcon.

Anyways, I love Gold Cap!

Last edited:

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
It has been revealed that all characters will have 8 different colors.

As of now, we have:
Regular Falcon, Blue Falcon, Blood Falcon, Brazil Falcon, Captain Fabulous, Black Falcon, Gold Falcon. Which will be the last revealed Falcon color?

I hope it's that pink/soft blue just like skstylez made.

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean

As of now, we have:
Regular Falcon, Blue Falcon, Blood Falcon, Brazil Falcon, Captain Fabulous, Black Falcon, Gold Falcon. Which will be the last revealed Falcon color?

Have those all been shown for Smash 4 or are you including Brawl colors?

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Have those all been shown for Smash 4 or are you including Brawl colors?
I'm including Brawl colors. C'mon, they can't remove the green/yellow suit I've been using since the N64 era (I select team battle for 1v1 for fun just because of the green alt color which can't be regularly chosen hahah)

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93

As of now, we have:

The last one is the Silver Falcon as shown in the pic above.

Though I'd much rather have a Purple Falcon.

Last edited:

KingZing

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure it's the same thing but okay.
Sorry, what I meant is that the "Silver Falcon" is not an alt, is any-colored Falcon with the Metal Box (as well as there is Metal Marth, Metal Bowser, Metal "insert fighter name here").

Last edited:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Oh ok. Forgot that item even existed.

Well then, my hope for purple Falcon lives on.

Last edited:

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
I'm sure someone might have already mentioned but black shadow alt would be awesome!!!

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
<------ Needs to happen, properly this time. His red slot should be a perfectly emulated Blood Falcon costume.

As for comfirmed costumes for CF, we have got: Default, Black, Gold.

That's 3 out of 8, the others I'd say are shoe ins are: Green(kinda need it), Blood Falcon(be that properly made or lazy like all past smash games to date).

That leaves pink, light blue and one colour we have yet to see(or costume).
I honestly could see them replacing pink and blue, I would love it too. As for the final unseen costume/colour... I'm hoping it's a flesh out alternative and not just a recolour. Perhaps Classic falcon or Super Falcon from the F zero X files.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
<------ Needs to happen, properly this time. His red slot should be a perfectly emulated Blood Falcon costume.

As for comfirmed costumes for CF, we have got: Default, Black, Gold.

That's 3 out of 8, the others I'd say are shoe ins are: Green(kinda need it), Blood Falcon(be that properly made or lazy like all past smash games to date).

That leaves pink, light blue and one colour we have yet to see(or costume).
I honestly could see them replacing pink and blue, I would love it too. As for the final unseen costume/colour... I'm hoping it's a flesh out alternative and not just a recolour. Perhaps Classic falcon or Super Falcon from the F zero X files.

I want Blood Falcon himself. Not just a silly Falcon recolor. Blood Falcon the character with his Blood Hawk vehicle and his own voice.

Top Bottom