• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcons alt costumes?

Zol

Smash Apprentice
the only alt that is actually SAID to be based on anything is red (Blood Falcon)
And blue is just a heavily implied Classic Falcon

the other alts being based on things was never actually confirmed, that ****'s all just speculation written by SMASH PLAYERS, not the actual devs

Green does have a similar color scheme to the Wild Goose, but it wasnt confirmed to be based on that
Black is based on nothing
Gold is based on nothing (no, not even the golden fox/Dr. Stewart)
the only things i can picture the new blue alt being are either Rick Wheeler from the TV show, the Death Anchor or the Space Angler. even those are really unlikely
white is also based on nothing. Jody Summer had no importance at all in F-Zero X, and her machine was white and purple, not pink, so that's also really unlikely

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I was wondering... Does the Blood Falcon alt retains the Blood Falcon logo in the back?

In fact, is the Blood Falcon alt still Blood Falcon? I find it a bit different to Blood Falcon this time (I find the colors different, not to mention the Pink Falcon on the helmet, which should be silver). The artwork looks closer to BF than CF in-game, by the way.

It's not really my favorite alt, but the Blood Hawk marking in the back was pretty cool. I'm in absolute love with the last, new blue alt, by the way.

Last edited:

Zol

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering... Does the Blood Falcon alt retains the Blood Falcon logo in the back?

In fact, is the Blood Falcon alt still Blood Falcon? I find it a bit different to Blood Falcon this time (I find the colors different, not to mention the Pink Falcon on the helmet, which should be silver). The artwork looks closer to BF than CF in-game, by the way.

It's not really my favorite alt, but the Blood Hawk marking in the back was pretty cool. I'm in absolute love with the last, new blue alt, by the way.
the Blood Falcon alt was never spot-on with Blood Falcon
the colors are always wrong

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I fail to see how the new blue alt is anime BF or fat shark.
At most it's probably in shrine of Rick Wheeler/Ryuzaki.

Also anyone who thinks the white alt is a jody summer's alt is WRONG.
She wore no pink, plus her machine had purple on it, not pink.
The 8th palette & Anime BF generally share the same helmet, armguards, & the scarf color. Fat Shark's light shade of blue fits the 8th palette's color almost exactly. The cockpit faded purple-ish is me grasping straws a bit for speculation about the scarf portion.

Also to the Jody comment:

Idk man, I see pink.:ohwell: It's true her machine doesn't have pink, but Falcon's 4th palette that supposedly resembles Pico's F-Zero machine is an exception for any fabricated origin back to F-Zero machines.
the only alt that is actually SAID to be based on anything is red (Blood Falcon)
And blue is just a heavily implied Classic Falcon

the other alts being based on things was never actually confirmed, that ****'s all just speculation written by SMASH PLAYERS, not the actual devs

Green does have a similar color scheme to the Wild Goose, but it wasnt confirmed to be based on that
Black is based on nothing
Gold is based on nothing (no, not even the golden fox/Dr. Stewart)
the only things i can picture the new blue alt being are either Rick Wheeler from the TV show, the Death Anchor or the Space Angler. even those are really unlikely
white is also based on nothing. Jody Summer had no importance at all in F-Zero X, and her machine was white and purple, not pink, so that's also really unlikely
Care to show me sources telling us the specific details of palette origins from the devs? I never actually saw that official statement about Blood Falcon or the Classic Falcon appearance.

I haven't heard of anyone saying they've seen Falcon's back showing the Hell Hawk insignia as of yet. Based off what the 'Blood Falcon' alt looks like right now, I doubt it's there anymore.

As far as exact colors, no it's off, but eh I'd rather see the main differences implemented. Skulls, spikes on the right shoulder pauldron, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Care to show me sources telling us the specific details of palette origins from the devs? I never actually saw that official statement about Blood Falcon or the Classic Falcon appearance.

It says Blood Hawk on the back of the 'red' alt even now, confirmed blood falcon shrine unless someone stupid is involved, or has just never played F Zero before.

Last edited:

Zol

Smash Apprentice
basically what terrazi said. the red alt has the Blood Hawk/Hell Hawk logo, along with #25 on his back. at that point, the devs shouldn't have to tell you that's Blood Falcon unless you're ******** (or havent played F-Zero)

so with that, the red alt is the only one actually confirmed by devs as being based on something.
the rest were just heavily speculated by smash players. the devs don't write stuff on the smash wiki, players do lol

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
@ Terrazi Terrajin Terrazi Terrajin Nice I finally saw the Blood Hawk insignia on Sm4sh Falcon just now getting home.
@ Zol Zol I wasn't aware of 'Blood Falcon' having the insignia return on his back in Sm4sh until just now, so I half-way expected they wouldn't bring it back in.

I only asked for a source pertaining to Falcon's palettes for Sm4sh because I didn't see the insignia yet. I was aware of the Melee & Brawl insignia reference, that's a no-brainer since I did play F-Zero.:shades:

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Isn't the Black alt based on the Japanese F-Zero X commercial?

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like a white falcon with black highlights and a red scarf (Phoenix) or MAYBE a Gurren Lagann-inspired alt (Red w/ black highlights and green scarf) would really liven up falcon's palette swaps. These colors are great, but THREE different shades of BLUE??? Come on, Sakurai..

Lionman

Smash Champion
Golden skin is based in Gold Super Sentai characters, a very common color scheme for the 6th/extra ranger

Dark Blue is based in Kamen Rider The First, a more adult focused movie remake of Kamen Rider series

Top Bottom