• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

captain falcon sucks balls

Danzo

Smash Rookie
Greetings to everyone, i,m new here i used to be a pro with captain since melee era
but in brawl is another story about captain falcon the knee sucks it just touch the hell out of you hahahaha funny hell out of you :laugh: : he's nair doesn't even hit you, no dash dancing, i don't care much about wavedash,his spike sucks doesn't hit you straight down and i don't use him no more. he is just fun to play.

moves useful for captain falcon

his sideB
his upair
his bair

my main is fox he actually has potential in his moves and the shield works fineand link

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Greetings to everyone, i,m new here i used to be a pro with captain since melee era
but in brawl is another story about captain falcon the knee sucks it just touch the hell out of you hahahaha funny hell out of you :laugh: : he's nair doesn't even hit you, no dash dancing, i don't care much about wavedash,his spike sucks doesn't hit you straight down and i don't use him no more. he is just fun to play.

moves useful for captain falcon

his sideB
his upair
his bair

my main is fox he actually has potential in his moves and the shield works fineand link
I can't hear you I can't stop puking from this thread-seriously go die you waste of oxygen. I blame you for the f*ucking hole in my wall from slamming my head against it because your incompetent body refuses to co-operate with normal society. I'm done, done with you, done with hurting my head f*uck you.

If you're a troll, you're an unfunny ****** and everyone agrees with me. So instead of wasting your life (or what little is left of it) why don't you just go outside, and play in traffic. You won't be missed.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Aurashade, is that your pathetic attempt to troll?Seriously, didn't I say yesterday to leave the trolling to people who have been trolling since gunfever days?I highly doubt you even know who gunfever is.Also, OP, this topic isn't helping anything, but neither is this post i've made so I guess I deserve the same respect as you and everyone else who posted here.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Aurashade, is that your pathetic attempt to troll?Seriously, didn't I say yesterday to leave the trolling to people who have been trolling since gunfever days?I highly doubt you even know who gunfever is.Also, OP, this topic isn't helping anything, but neither is this post i've made so I guess I deserve the same respect as you and everyone else who posted here.
fight fight fight fight fight!!!!!!

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
wow you must have choked on a lot of ***** when you were born. If you seriously think there is anyone better than me, get real.

viparagon

Smash Ace
I love listening to all the captain falcon mains defend him to the end. HE'S THE WORST!!! Look at the tier discussion thread.

Iwan

Smash Ace
seriously....

my eyes are bleeding from attempting to read your post topic creator.
is this serious? who taught you how to spell and/or write?

ohhh....
wait.

Top Bottom