• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Skype Group - JOIN TODAY!

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
julesmoore_state Skype
I'm frequently referred to as a knee smash *****, looking for advice on how to vary myself a little. I tend to spam u-air too

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
julesmoore_state Skype
I'm frequently referred to as a knee smash *****, looking for advice on how to vary myself a little. I tend to spam u-air too
Sent a request mate. Add me and ill add ya in

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
darkbluespark

Took a break from smash and had some time to play again today. My normal mains just felt weird, but when I played as Captain Falcon... wow, playing as him just felt so right. Would love some tips to get better with him, as well as play some more people.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
I would like to join this group. I'm interested in learning falcon.

(Nabbitx)

Last edited:

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Alright. I will answer it when I get home. Thanks.
Lol I think he was talking to me mate. I tried nabbitx as a username search but nothing popped up. Can you just add me at "unchartedsw"?

TheShadowStorm

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUndyingShadow
3DS FC
5172-2508-0441
Hooded, I sent a request. My skype is joshua.helm1

Masteranjo

Smash Rookie
I would love to be in this group, just sent request, Skype name is: Thugify Your Lyfe

Sitfull

Smash Rookie
Sellfull

Been hovering over "mains" for months but none of them really click the way Falcon does, i really wanna learn more

Raethien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raethien
3DS FC
4012-4393-7821
People add me, wraithedxd im open to hearing some tips and to give tips about Falcon.

LightswornKing

Smash Rookie
I would be happy to join, I've already sent you a contact request. My Skype Username is the same as my forum name.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
ayy I only got the 3DS version but I plan on gettin the WiiU version soon, I'd like to join. A lot of people give me praise for my Falcon on the 3DS.

My skype is swiftjaws

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'd feel more comfortable just leaving my skype here, add me when you get the chance please u.u

milo.polar

Last edited:

20XX _

Smash Rookie
I've been watching a lot more Sm4sh lately (not fortunate enough to own a wii u) but doesn't the utter lack of knee combos really suck the fun out of falcon? That and he seems to just have too many shortcomings as a character. I am concerned.
pretty much lol but its not so bad I guess idk i dont really use falcon in sm4sh anyway i use little mac :p

ToonSmeef

Smash Rookie
NNID
TurkeyScrub
I have that Falcon as a side main, so I'd like to be able to lurk in the background and learn things about Falcon as they come to surface so I'm not a generic Falcon scrub.

Skype ID: toonsmeef

Ryukred

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryukred
I'd like to join. Skype: YuzuruRyuu

I'm losing faith in Falcon mains and I'm getting to the point where I'm believing what ZeRo says when he says all Falcon mains are trash. I need to see some good Falcons because I haven't been seeing any lately.

Lyra214

Smash Rookie
I sent you a request, I hope this group is still being active.

Last edited:

Haze.

not a nice guy
guess this isn't active anymore so it doesn't matter lol

Last edited:

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
I'd like to join, skype is:

Levateinn.

(had to add the . cause too many japanese levs out there, lol)

Draxsel

Smash Rookie
NNID
Draxsel
I'd be happy to join the group, I'll add you hooded, expect a friend request from Hunter Gallagher sometime soon, since I'm one of the few scrubs who uses his real name for Skype :denzel:

Mechaglacier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
purespade
I'd like to join I've been on a hiatus from all smash and now I think I'm ready get back into it

Skype Mechaglacier

Last edited:
Top Bottom