• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Skype Group - JOIN TODAY!

Lionman

Smash Champion
Hello again Falcons! We have amassed 30 members into our Falcon group now and everyone seems to be progressing their falcon game very quickly. I've had numerous issues getting some of you guys in, usually circulating around many of you being brand new to skype and not being able to find the chat. Please do not give up! Look in your recents or update your computer version.

@ jojr123 jojr123 , I accepted your friend request and added you into the group. Do you see it? I sent you a followup question and got no answer.

@ Lionman Lionman , can you please add me at "unchartedsw" or give me your skype name so I can add you?

@Silvalfo, I haven't got a request. Make sure you typed my name in right or give me your skype name

Thanks to everyone for participating and making this group a success! :)
Lioncraft is my skype id

jojr123

Smash Cadet
NNID
jojr123
Sorry for the delay, I have been having issues with Skype. I will try again and see if it works.

jojr123

Smash Cadet
NNID
jojr123
Sorry for the delay, I have been having issues with Skype. I will try again and see if it works.

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Lioncraft is my skype id
I actually do have you added and added you to the group. You must be having a similar problem to many others

Try
-looking for the chat under "recents"
-updating skype app
-enabling "show hidden conversations"

JntaBeast

Smash Rookie
NNID
jntabeast
3DS FC
1246-8991-3181
My Skype name is "jnta.beast"! I'd love to join!

Last edited:

SS_Nova

Smash Rookie
NNID
NovaSkyXMB
skype is schuler.brown10
heard about this from fatality and thought i'd check this out

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Added you both on Skype. We have over 50 falcons now...and an active chat. Any newbie falcons, don't be intimidated. This chat will help you a ton as it has me and many others

JNET

Smash Cadet
NNID
Traeks
Hey, I sent a request to add to contacts. Skype name is TraekSoul. Look forward to chatting/friendlies with the group.

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
I just sent a request. I want to improve my falcon so looking forward to some manly friendlies.

A Lucky Person

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aLuckyPerson
3DS FC
4914-3160-6884
I just requested you OP. My Skype name is RevolverBronson, and I'm gonna throw down with some of you as soon as I get in the group. :awesome:

Barndo

Alaska TO/FGC Member
NNID
zenbakudon
I sent you a friend request on skype explaining who I am. I am looking forward to the add.

itsReaLitY

Smash Cadet
NNID
LoZ_MartineZ
Hey I sent a request for the falcon group I tried joining earlier but had trouble convincing my parents to let me join a skype group or go to tourneys so I'd appreciate the help with falcon

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Hey I sent you a request El_Mariachi. It'sReality, be sure to add me at unchartedsw. I don't see a contact request from you

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I'd seriously like to improve, I'm really wanting to play a Falcon player better than me so I can get some fellow tips on how to improve my neutral game. Anyhoo:
Skype ID: KenMeisterLP

Nate22Hill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nate22Hill
i joined but im kinda confused? when do we have meetings and stuff like that??

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
i joined but im kinda confused? when do we have meetings and stuff like that??
There are no meetings. We're not a cult :p. Just ask falcon questions and another falcon will answer. Ask for dittos and someone will play you. No rules or anything. Just a chat for us to learn new things and teach each other

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
Sent a request to join myself, been finding a lot of fun matches with the good Captain.

D

Deleted member 269706

Would I be able to get a mentor, or someone to give me a few tips through this group?

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Would I be able to get a mentor, or someone to give me a few tips through this group?
Lol I can't answer for that one on others behalf....but I'd sure take up that role for ya mate!

And everyone can give tips. Around the clock, just ask in the group

Last edited:

xPaco

Smash Rookie
NNID
xoXxPACOxXox
3DS FC
0834-2213-5021
I sent you a message to join.

D

Deleted member 269706

Perfect, I'll add myself to the group within the next few days!

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
hi lads its me it's ya boy boris. im the big man with the big ego. talk to me about knee smashes or girls idc

Top Bottom