• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Skype Group - JOIN TODAY!

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Captain Falcon Skype Group

Officially join the best sub-smash group around! Learn from fellow falcon players on the go and schedule falcon friendly dittos whenever. The skype group is officially made and can be accessed at your conveyance.

Don't have a skype? Signing up is easy. Go to skype.com or download the app for iPhone or Android. Notifications can easily be turned on silent and you can tune in at your leisure.

To join, send me a private message on Skype by searching my username (unchartedsw) and telling me you want to join the group as well as adding me to contacts. Thanks for reading!

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
I'm thinking of joining, would be happy to teach people stuff about Falcon and just smash in general, though my computer doesn't have a mic (I think), and I don't have a smart phone for skype. You guys know of any free solutions to my problem?

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I don't use Skype that often, what about a Facebook group? Or even a Steam group? :)

KentaKurodani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KentaKurodani
3DS FC
5370-0467-0413
The skype group is already getting members, Fatality PLEASE come, we would love to have you!!!! You too biglord :<
EDIT: Fatality, you don't need a mic to just chat, only if we were in a call would you need one/

Last edited:

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
The skype group is already getting members, Fatality PLEASE come, we would love to have you!!!! You too biglord :<
EDIT: Fatality, you don't need a mic to just chat, only if we were in a call would you need one/
No mic needed? I can't pass that up. :)
I'll show up from time to time, though since I still don't have a GC adapter yet, I won't do any wifi friendlies, will once I have the adapter though.

KentaKurodani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KentaKurodani
3DS FC
5370-0467-0413
Also, even in calls the chat can be open, so you cann listen in and type if you can't get ahold of a mic

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
I'm thinking of joining, would be happy to teach people stuff about Falcon and just smash in general, though my computer doesn't have a mic (I think), and I don't have a smart phone for skype. You guys know of any free solutions to my problem?
It doesn't matter, you can just type in skype, it's still a better live communication form than anything else I can think of.
My skype:
james.johnson5648

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Yeah skype is kinda the spiritual successor of msn. The last update also sucks massively tho.

Add me, my skype is my forum name.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
It seems my computer has a mic after all, I guess I could test it out with one of you guys or something another day, gonna be busy today.

KeketheBasedCat

Smash Apprentice
Ooo I'm gonna have to jump on this. I'll add contacts etc whenever I get to my laptop today (using this post to probably give me a notification down the line, which will then be a reminder to join).

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Just shoot me a pm mate. 10 members already

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I noticed yesterday that the newest version of skype allows you to share an url that will automatically add people who click it to the group. It could be an easier way for people to join I guess.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
this is a good idea, I wanted to set this up but never got around to it.

victrafalcon

SirKenneth

Smash Cadet
I sent a msg and a request. I don't know if it went though though. Let me know if you got it

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
I only received one contact request. Think it was SirKenneth. Try resending contact request Ken?

Last edited:

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
This group has been pretty legit, and most of my wifi connections with people have been surprisingly solid, great learning environment for Falcon players.

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
I requested to add your contact and sent you a message on skype asking to join.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Xincmars is my Skype. Been playing Falcon more often recently.

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Hey guys, I'm not sure who sent me a request and who didn't since smashboards names do not correlate. If you think you haven't been added, leave your skype username...

As for you Ken123103, I've added you as a friend and added you to the group prior to your comment so I'm not sure if it's showing up for you.

Drew English

Smash Cadet
NNID
gringaer
3DS FC
3625-9539-5058
It was me that added you! Sorry for not saying something on smashboards.

Eriol-kun

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eriolkun
3DS FC
0619-3946-4344
Well, why not.
I might be far away from USA connections. Need to get that Ethernet adapter so my connection is less wonky one of these days.
Skype is eriolkun12

f_un

Smash Rookie
I've been watching a lot more Sm4sh lately (not fortunate enough to own a wii u) but doesn't the utter lack of knee combos really suck the fun out of falcon? That and he seems to just have too many shortcomings as a character. I am concerned.

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Just sent a request as well.
I'm really hyped for this idea.

Last edited:

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Hello again Falcons! We have amassed 30 members into our Falcon group now and everyone seems to be progressing their falcon game very quickly. I've had numerous issues getting some of you guys in, usually circulating around many of you being brand new to skype and not being able to find the chat. Please do not give up! Look in your recents or update your computer version.

@ jojr123 jojr123 , I accepted your friend request and added you into the group. Do you see it? I sent you a followup question and got no answer.

@ Lionman Lionman , can you please add me at "unchartedsw" or give me your skype name so I can add you?

@ Silvalfo Silvalfo , I haven't got a request. Make sure you typed my name in right or give me your skype name

Thanks to everyone for participating and making this group a success! :)

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
I've been watching a lot more Sm4sh lately (not fortunate enough to own a wii u) but doesn't the utter lack of knee combos really suck the fun out of falcon? That and he seems to just have too many shortcomings as a character. I am concerned.
a little random, but no! Falcon is probably the most melee reminiscent character in the game. His speed is uncanny and combos into knee, though more DI dependent, are very possible and used in competitive play often.

Top Bottom